+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

Then I shot my head up quickly..."Reishien must feel it too...she must feel that and I dont like it...its scaring me"...I said softly to myself...''I need to get out of the water"...The water was going wilder then earlier..."What's going on?"...I was a bit startled by the sudden change...Somehow my horse Midnight must have felt it...He came running but since he didnt know were I was...Midnight my black horse skipped to a halt by Reishien...He made a whinny noise to Reishien...In the meanwhile the water was going wilder...I had it difficult to get out cause I was in the water till my waist...I hoped someone could give me a hand if they pass by cause it was not easy to do it alone...'Normally Midnight would pull me out but since he's not here'....I thought...
    Last edited by mangalovertje; Feb 25, 2009 at 11:21 AM.
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

"whoah, boy..."
    reishien said to the then startled horse.
    "what seems to be the problem?"

The horse still uneasy was not able to calm down much.
    "down boy, down... it's alright."

"even the horse can feel it."
    the sound of the waters were different, even the crackling of the fire suddenly became off, including the rustling of the leaves went wayward.
    "the waters!"
    reishien said in disbelief, they've become more violent. so did the wind.
    "lady rika is still in the river! where is syrix?"

"come boy."
    and reishien rode the horse till the river behind the church.
    "where could she be?"

catching syrix along the riverside, she called out to him.
    "syrix, where is rika? and the priestess? something is totally off... it doesn't feel right. something's either happening... or something's going to happen."
    with that she got off the horse.

"will you help me find rika first? then we'l go look for the priestess and elayn."
    the river waters were violent... harsh. it was way different just a few minutes ago.
    "what could have caused all this?"
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

The water was getting more violent and I got a huge wave of water all over me...I was totally drenched but I used some of my elements to keep the water easier but it was not easy...'I need to get out'...Then I called...."Midnight!!!"....

While Reishien was by my horse Midnight became wild and wanted to run...Then the horse run away and ran right into the direction I was...Then Midnight stood on the edge of the river and was being wild and reared up and moved alot...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"syrix... go! follow midnight. quick!"
    she ran to the direction midnight was too.

"how long can you hold your breath syrix?"
    i asked...
    "rika... could you please hold your breath for a long time... i have no other option i can think about..."

"i can compress the air around the area where rika is and make the water evaporate by increasing the temperature near the exterior of the void. and the compressed air pressure will temporarily keep the water out long enough so syrix can pull rika out."
    "syrix... i want you to get as close to rika as you can. i'll just look for the enchantment i need."

"i'm sorry guys. the temperature will rise. and you won;t be able to breathe much."
    she flipped through the pages of her little red book looking for the spells she needed.

touching her rng and necklace made them glow in resonance with the reki around her. her mastery was different, it must have been due to what the angel did back in the church... it was a bit easier now.

"syrix... now! dive into the water towards rika."
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Thanks

Then I came up with and stood..."No dont use something to make the temperature higher Reishien..There is something in this water and just dont use it okay!"..I shouted to her...Then another wave came and I was totally soaked...My eyebrow twitched a bit...I was getting annoyed...My horse Midnight calmed down cause he sensed the change of mood I was getting into...

Thanks

her concentration was suddenly cut short. and she ceased her manipulation of the air and temperature.

"but... but... i don't know what else to do."
    pressured, reishien quickly thought of another plan.

"then i will just compress the air around you then, and expand it to make way for dry ground."
    "i hope it works."

"okay, syrix, on three."
    she took her stance again, and began.

"hangin gawin ang aking nais"
    and with that the air had begun to move along where rika was. it spun vigorusly ontop of rika.

"one. two. three!"

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Sinzio is off to a good start Sinzio's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: Permission to join?

I can PM a bio if wanted.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Amina didn't chase after Elayn. She would need time to herself. People had their own pain and sufferings. She just couldn't march into their life. Her mother taught her that.

Her mom was so amazing. She taught her so much. About life, family, trust, love.... everything. She never thought her mother would die. Never thought it possible. About a year huh? She died a month after her birthday. sad really, but Amina lived to the fullest just liked her mom wanted her too. Her mom wanted the best for. She worked so hard everyday to support them. Her father died when she was born. He was very...very sick.

Amina stood silently, brushing her fingers agaist the tree, feeling the jagged surface. She was unaware of the danger that was occuring....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast