+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

I turned to syrix.."Are you coming?"...I asked him while leaning on Midnight...I waited for an answer...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Elayn looked up blearily into Reishien's face.

"You can feel my pain?"

She looks down, laying her head on Reishien's chest.

"Their souls are with me? How can you..." Elayn closes her eyes. "Yes. How could I not see it before."

Elayn stands up shakily, but holds onto Reishien's hand.

"Yes, lets go back."

Elayn Hesitates for a moment, then quickly leans over and gives Reishien brief, but firm, kiss on the lips.

"Thank you."

She turns and begins walking back, tears still staining her face, but the the faintest of smiles on her face.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

reishien gives her a smile. and she too stand up.

suddenly with a jolt of shock, she was held back by something she could not see, and dragged away behind the bushes.

she could not scream as her lips were bound by whoever or whatever it was that dragged her. her fists were glued to her body and though she struggled she could not move.

she looked at the disappearing figure of elayn behind the bushes, hoping that she would notice what had happened...

"i hope she notices, i hope they all notice... susje trishc, guide me. help me!"
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

Then my head shot up...'I hear something'...I started to walk...'Something happend to Reishien'...I started to run...With Midnight beside me...I jumped on him and we ran as fast as we could...'Hang on Reishien I will look for you'...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Elayn feels Reishien's hand torn out of hers (I never said she let her hand go). She turns and sees Reishien dragged behind the bushes. She pulls out her katana and follows her, tears appearing anew in her eyes.

"Not again."

Elayn grabbed Reishien's leg with her free hand. She turns her head and yells.

"Danger! This way!"

She holds onto Reishien, not seeing what is puling her.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

reishien held on tight to elayn's, hands. but something felt different. she knew something was going to happen, suddenly, reishien felt elayn's hands slip. and now the both of them were being pulled. as to where, reishien didn't know.

"oh dear, where are the others..."

reishien closed her eyes, and summoned great heat to engulf her. in the hopes that whatever was dragging her would let go. but it was in vain. thought she increased the temperature higher and higher, she felt nothing let go.

as the temperature rose, reishien gradually felt dizzy, and eventually, she lost consciousness.

what were these things... where were they being taken.

those were the last thoughts reishien had.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then started walking dragging my long big sword.

Thanks

I heard Elyan yellling...I ride on my horse further and faster...I saw Reishien being dragged away...I kicked my horse and he reared up and then ran after it with me..."Hold on Reishien we are going to get you back"..I whisperd softly...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast