+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

"have you noticed this doesn't fill right"i said "and this horse is fast"I said whispering in her ear.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I nodded and I blushed slightly when Syrix whispered in my ear..."I knew that when I was fishing in the river...It's not good at all"...I said looking a bit back...Then I saw some movements besides us..."Look to the sides"...I said softly...Then I whispered in Midnights ear..."Run Midnight Run"....He picked up his speed...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then almost fell off when the horse dashed even faster then gaining my balance "woah"i said as if i was dizzy.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked backwards..."Are you alright?...I guess your not used to this kind of speed on a horse"...I smiled softly and then turned my head back and watched the road..."Where has it gone"...I mumbled angry...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"yea to tell you the truth i never wanted to ride a horse"i said to her then looking up ahead.

Thanks

Somehow Midnight heard it or something and skipped to a halt...I fell right off the horse and Syrix fell of too...I sat up on the ground..."Midnight what the hell did you do"...Midnigt looked at Syrix...I sighed.."I see you stopped cause he said that"...My head hurted now more..I held my head in pain..."Thanks a lot Midnight"...I mumbled softly... I stood up and walked to Syrix...I reached my hand at him..."Are you alright?"...

Thanks

i then grabbed her hand "thanks and yea im alright"i said then looking at midnight then i walked up to the horse "look im sorry i didn't mean it like that it's just sometimes im a little scared to ride horses"then i saw the book laying on the ground and the wind started to blow hard as if a tornado was coming then the sky turned black then the page went to a picture of a night on a skeletal horse "what the heck"i said picking the book up looking at it then looking up the road and i saw a black horse standing there looking straight into my eyes.
    Photobucket | fire Pictures, fire Images, fire Photos
    i then got on the horse and stayed on it for a while then it caught on fire and there was fire in it's eyes it's hooves were on fire.

Thanks

Midnight shook his head...I smiled softly at Syrix..."Hmmm..They thought to get over your fear and summon a horse for you"...I smiled softly..."You should thank them Syrix they are helping you"...I climbed back on Midnight..."Shall we get going then"...Somehow that horse was familiar to me...But I shook it off...I whisperd something to Midnight and he reared up and sprinted away...The horse from Syrix listen to my whispering to and go right after me and Midnight...I saw that and I smiled softly...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast