+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

I then saw the horse i then went up to the horse face to face "we are together" i said looking into it's pitch black eyes then hoping on "follow that horse"i said then my horse started galloping then getting beside midnight then my head was on fire and i was a skeleton.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked beside me and then I yelped..."W...w..w..who are you?"...I was getting scared...
    I didnt know it was Syrix...But Midnight didnt seem to mind it and kept running fast...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"syrix"i said then my horse started running a little bit faster leaving fiery tracks behind.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked startled..."Uhm okay"...I shook my head from confussion..."Where did it go? that stupid thing or something"...I mumbled angry...Then some things came from the sides and tried to attack us..I skipped to a halt...''I will deal with them Syrix just go and save Reishien..That horse of yours will lead you to her I think"...I jumped of Midnight and drew my katana and held it next to my head...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

reishien had lost consciousness the entire time. however, the constant shouting, growling, rustling, and bumping on the forest floor's rocks awakened her.

having a dizzy feel about her, she could not make clear what really was going on. she saw a mounted figure of a lady fighting off little brown and black beasts of sorts she never encountered before. looking closer, she found a running figure form the same direction of the mounted person.

slowly, just as she was being dragged away, she saw, it was rika on the horse, and syrix was the one running toward her.

rashfully shaking her head left and right to free the hands covering them, she shouted.
    "no... NO!!! NO!!!. don't come after me. the priestess. go after the priestess."

she shouted in the loudest voice she could muster.
    "these creatures must be afr trhgh prhgsghghrhgr hg hrghsh shrgh."

her voices where then muffled once more as the creature covered her mouth.

with that, everything turned gray.
    everyone vanished, and the tension she felt about her disappeared as well.

it was pitch black, but at least she could move again. she felt a little amount of reiki around. it was enough to conjure a small flame.

then she mustered this reiki, allowed it to flow through her, then to her hands. with that, she created a small floating flame just on top of her open palm. she found herself atop a seemingly floating island. it looked like a chunk off the ground lay to float in midair with nothing but darkness beyond it.

she turned her back, and alas, there was elayn, standing at the other end of the island.
    "so, i guess we're stuck here, huh?"
    reishien said to elayn, raising the flame a little bit to see elayn's face clearly.

"how do you think they're doing out there?"
    reishien asked in a hushed voice.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Thanks

Then I yelled..."We need all of us to protect the priestess"...Then Reishien dissapeared...I looked shocked...'Where did she go'...I kept on fighting the creatures when they came..."Heh"...I laughed...I stood ready to fight them...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

while waiting for elayn's reply, she started bobbing up and down the little floating island.
    she was touching the ground, then trying to touch all around the place as if there was something she could possibly hit in the air.

"hmm... there's something weird about this place."
    "uhmm... elayn, could you pull out your sword for a moment and try hitting this spot right here?"
    she said pointing outiside the island.

"i know there's nothing there, but could you try swinging at a wide angle. horizontally..."
    reishien said stepping aside.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Elayn looked around, slightly panicked. It was pitch black and she couldn't see a thing. She had never dealt with the supernatural or reiki before. She was at a loss of what to do. Then, a bright flame appeared, blinding Elayn and she heard Reishien's voice.

"So, I guess we're stuck here, huh?"

Elayn said nothing, noting that it was rather obvious.

"Uhmm... Elayn, could you pull out your sword for a moment and try hitting this spot right here?"

"I know there's nothing there, but could you try swinging at a wide angle. horizontally..."

Elayn nodded, raising her sword that she had pulled out earlier. She took the blade double handed style, something she hadn't done in a while and swung the sword horizontally. Her blade felt resistance but still went through cleanly. She lowered her katana and looked Reishien.

"What is..."

Elayn started to say, but stopped, as something didn't feel right. She slowly went and took Reishien's hand in hers.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast