+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

My horse then had stopped and slid across the ground "she's gone"i said "i could have had time"i said in a deep dark voice.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I saw Syrix had gone further...I stood ready to fight when the creatures came to me...I slashed them and killed them one by one...I was breathing a little bit heavy but I wasnt tired...I kept on fighting...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

"it's okay..."
    reishien said to elayn as she let go of her hand to inspect the place elayn had just swung her sword.
    "it was just as i thought."

the consistency was not that of typical air.

"i never thought i could actually see one."
    reishien said amazed and dazzled. she moved her attention from the air to the island. she pressed firmly the flame she had created unto the floor of the island, and the entire thing illuminated revealing an exquisite pattern. several islands also lit up in a distance, one after the other.

"we're actually in a reiki hold..."
    she said to elayn, her head rotating around the room in awe.
    "my grandmother kept on telling me stories about a mythical place where reiki can be created, destroyed and manipulated at your own will..."

she paused.

"this is great! now if i remember correctly, there is a weak spot here which allows the reiki to flow out into the different worlds. one should link to our world."

"try hitting the center of the island with your sword. as hard you can."
    reishien said.

"that should surely enchant your sword with reiki... and hopefully help us through this maze."
    she said still looking closely at the intricate symbols on the island.

"i am greatly worried about the priestess."
    reishien said.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Elayn takes her katana out once again and holds it above the center of the island. Grimacing at the improper use of her katana, she plunges it downward. The blade meets heavy resistance at first, then becomes easier, stopping when the ground meets the hilt. She pulls her katana out of the ground, and brings it up to bear. Elayn didn't know how to explain it, but she felt power from her blade. She felt like she could cut stone with it.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

The island suddenly lit up in a fierce shade of white flames, and so did all the others, reiki started to flow in a visible pattern toward one way.

"elayn, you se where my flames are pointing towards right? the reiki you have flowing through you was absorbed by the hold, and is causing some of the reiki to flow back into our world."

reishien took our her little book.
    "now, we can't get from one island to another without proper gear."

flipping through it's little pages, she suddenly stopped near the end of the book.
    "here..."
    reishien went near elayn's feet.
    "apoy, pataasin ang talon."

shortly after elayn's feet were engulfed in flames, that slowly manifested into a winged form.
    reishien did the same to hers.

"okay. uhmm... so, that will feel a bit hot, and the air here is different, so kick of as hard as you can. okay? careful not to hit the white threaded flames flowing outside the islands. my fames are resonating fiercely with the reiki. it can kill."
    reishien lifted a piece of pebble from the rubble the katana made and dropped it on the thread. it then evaporated into thin air.
    "okay?"

"now jump."

-----

at the same time that this was happening. rika and syrix were having problems of their own. the little creatures, disappeared behind the bushes in haste.

but the air did not sit still for long. the moon disappeared, as a large flock of avian beings started to fill the sky circling the entire forest.

after a few moments, they started to take action. they darted down towards rika and syrix and towards one more area deep within the forest.

this was not at all normal. no creatures from the ether were ever found to roam this realm before. but why now?
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Elayn looked hesitant at first, she had no real knowledge of reiki. All this was new to her. She had to trust in Reishien's words. So she jumped, trusting in Reishien to lead her through.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked around the creatures came from everywhere so I drew my other katana out...So I started to fight with both my katana's...I whispered something softly too and the nature helped me out too..."Syrix just go and find Reishien"...I yelled at him...I kept on fighting the creatures with my katana's...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then saw the characters in an a blink of an eye i was behind her then i started cutting and slicing the creatures then a chain came out and choked one to death.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast