+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

I looked startled...When Syrix stood behind me...Then one creature tried to attack him and I stood between them and I killed it..."Go find Reishien okay she is more important"...I dashed a bit foreward to kill more...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"i don't know were she is she disappeared"i said to her "wait"i then stood there looking around then i disappeared and my horse did too and i appeared infront of reishien.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I smiled softly..."Finally he goes after her"...I said softly...But I didnt paid attention to the creatures so I got cut on my arms...I winced from the pain...But that didnt stopped me from fighting...So I kept fighting and I got more cuts but I killed more creatures too..."I have to do this"...I whispered softly...Once in a while I winced from the pain of the cuts...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then took out two blades that were on my arm then i looked at the people that were around me who are you and what do you want with reishien.

Thanks

I whispered something in the wind to Syrix..."They want her I guess because she has Reiki and the closest to the Priestess and...."....Then I was cut off from a creature attacked me and cut me across my chest...I yelped a bit and I fell on one knee...Then I got a bit angry and stood up and killed them more but there we more coming too..."When is it going to stop"....I mumbled softly...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

the multitudes of the avian creatures increased. they gave screeches of high intensity that it usually hurt the ears every time they did so.

they circled both rika and syrix, and grabbed them off their horses onto the sky. they flew ever higher and higher. in the blink of an eye, everything turned pitch black for the two. and suddenly they found themselves standing on a an island, in the middle of a blood red sea. there were three suns above, each of a different color. and nothing else was there.

-----

"i hope we're doing the right thing. do you think we'll be able to find the priestess? i'm worried. what might have happened to her."
    reishien said, as they went on jumping from one island to another.

then she stopped. and turned to elayn who was not far behind her.
    "do you think we've done a lousy job being guardians?"
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Elayn stopped and looked at Reishien. She looked at her for a while, before answering her.

"We all tried our hardest. If we are the best, and are still inefficient, then the world is in a sadder state than we thought."

Elayn looks ahead.

"We must be strong. For the preistess' sake, as well as ours."

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Thanks

I stood up..."Where am I?"...I looked around...The water was red and we have three suns..."What is this place?''..I looked around more..."Hello..!!!..Is somebody there?"...I shouted...No answer...I held my arm that was cut...I was getting scared I dont like being on island somewhere unknown...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast