+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

Then the dragon stood up and walked on the island and looked at me..."You want me too follow you?"...I asked the dragon...The dragon nodded his head...So I walked next to the dragon on the island...I trusted the dragon like the dragon trusted me...We were walking around but there was nothing but silence...I didnt trusted that...The dragon kept on walking and kept an eye on me...So he was like watching over me...I was worried about the others and the priestess...Cause I didnt know were they were so I was really worried....Then the dragon send me a messgae telepathic..."They are alright for now but we have to hurry though"...He said...I was shocked when I heard the message in my head..."So you talk through telepathic"..I asked..."Yes I do..My name is Syraphic..And yours is Rika am I right?...That's what they called you I've been watching you for a little while"...He said...I laughed..."Yes I'm Rika..Nice to meet you Syraphic but you were watching me for a while why?"...I stroked the skin from the dragon..."You catched my interesst I dont know your fighting is good and you are fierce one even you doubt about yourself that's why..I like you"...He just said it like that...I smiled..."Okay well your an amazing dragon too but like you said we need to hurry too"...So I walked what faster...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

they jumped on to the next island, and from there to the next, following the flow of the now techni-colored spiraling reiki.

just a few islands off, the riki that formed a great mix of colors lit up the long path ahead.
    "look way further ahead"
    reishien said to elayn. still jumping from one island to the next.

she too had to squint her eyes in order to see what really was there. about thirty to forthy islands ahead, there was a large island seemingly attached to a wall where all the reiki seemed to end.
    "that seems to be our way out."
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Elayn kept jumping for what seemed like forever. She wasn't tired, thanks to her military training.

"Look way further ahead." Said Reishien.

"That seems to be our way out."

Elayn looked ahead, not seeing anything at first, but sees the wall.

"Good, now we can get back to the priestess."

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then started jumping and way ahead i thought i saw reishien and elayn.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

Then the dragon sended me a message again..."Come climb on my back and I will fly you too your friends"...He said to me...I looked up at Syraphic..."Thank you"...The dragon nodded...I climbed on his back...Syraphic flew up..."Hang on if this is the first time"...He said...I didnt grab him tight..."It's okay..I'm used to speed"...And we fly above in the sky...I liked it up here...Flying high in the sky...I loved it...The dragon felt that I growled softly..."You like it dont you"...He said with a smiling voice.....I nodded..."Yes I do now lets find the others"...And we fly further...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

They jumped and jumped, as fast as they could, both reishien and elayn. and reishien sped up as quickly as she could. she could not wait to get out of the hold. it was different.

however, after reaching the 15th island reishien suddenly stopped jumping.

"no! argh!!! no!!!"
    she clasped her head, it was throbbing painfully, and she could not control it.
    the resonance of her reiki with that of the swirling vortex of different reiki was painful, and she could see glimpses of a bloodstained sea of islands, a dragon, and syrix jumping around form one island to another. visions of a dark place filled with fiends also came one after the other.

"no!!! it hurts! stop!!!"
    she had visions of a place of water. that was filled with creatures she's never seen before.

just up ahead, the vortex of reiki can be visibly clearly. and they started to twist and turn and bob and expand. it suddenly branched out into a complex tree. at the very end, on the large island that was hung on a wall, the split up reiki exited out into hundreds upon hundreds of doors.

reishiens visions continued, of the bloodied island. the islands then glowed a bright red. and the dragon had whispered.
    "it has begun"

the waters from another vision started to glow a bright blue.

altogether she could see all of them having the same symbol as the one carved into the islands they were hopping on.

then her vision entered a world of fire, that released reiki of bright orange. she flew across it and she ended up in a place filled with creatures of fire. huddled around in the center.

"THE PRIESTESS!!!"
    reishien suddenly shouted. and reiki exploded from her in a fiery flame. so strong that every guardian heared it.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Thanks

I was still flying on Syraphic..."What has begun?"...Then I hearded the sound and I put hands on my ears cause it hurted very bad...."Are you alright Rika?"...The dragon asked worried...I nodded..."I'm okay"..."Okay we are going further then"...He said....I nodded and we flew faster to get to the others...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I red dragon had then busted out of the blue sky dashing straight at me leaving a cloud of dust and dirt then i saw it standing there "hello who are you" i said to the red dragon "i am syroax"the dragon said "im trying to find my friend's"i said to the dragon "i can help you find them"the dragon said i then ran and jumped on the dragons back then we flu away going really fast.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast