+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

Syraphic and I were still flying..."Can you find them Syraphic?"...I put a hand on his neck while I talked..."Not yet but I feel a presence of another dragon around so we have to be"careful"...He said...I nodded and started to watch out for another dragon or friends...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

syroax then came up flying past syraphic then we started flying way ahead of them "wait is that her on a dragon too"i said squinting my eyes "that was syraphic"syroax said

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked shocked..."That was Syrix on a dragon"....Syraphic nodded..."That's Syroax Rika so should we follow them?"...He asked...I nodded..."Yes we should follow them so fly ahead Syraphic"...I said smiling...Syraphic growled happily...And flew right away till we were next to Syrix and Syroax...When we came next to them I put up my hand and waved without looking at him..."Hi didnt know you were with a dragon too"...Syraphic growled softly...I put a hand against his neck....And kept flying next to them...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"oh hey i didn't know if that was you on that dragon"i said to her "Syraphic nice to meet you again"syroax said.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

(Sorry guys. I'm back. Although I was back Monday I hadn't had time to post so here it is. Couldn't post during Spring break because computer had a virus...)

Amina woke up. Had she fallen asleep? Where....wait what? What happen. Her memory was foggy. Wher was she again? Then in a rush everything came back to her. She had come here to talk to Elayn. Then she ran off. Amina was standing to the tree. Then...blank. She couldn't remember. She looked around. She wasn't.... near the tree. That big...tree. Where was she? It still seemed like the forest, but she didn't know where. Surely the others were worried about her by now....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

"Yes Syroax its nice to meet you too again"...It smiled at him...I smiled at their little conversation but was concentrated on what was ahead..."Well it was not easy to see if it was you on a dragon oh well we should look for the others"...I put a hand on Syraphics neck..."We need to hurry up Syraphic"...Syraphic noddedd..."Yes we do,...so Syroax we need to hurry"...It said and smiled...And it flew faster...

Thanks

Syroax then nodded and flew faster as i hung on tight as my hands were around it's neck.

Thanks

I was sitting totally realxed when syraphic flew faster...I liked it the speed the hight I loved it all and syraphic knew it all too well so he didnt mind to get faster or higher....I looked behind me if Syrix was keeping up...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast