+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

Elayn looked toward the sun. Her shift was almost over. She kept an eye on the two newcomers, watching them till they disappeared from her sight. They were going to the chapel, just as she was when she was done with her shift.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then stood there looking at it "yes lets go"i said as i walked past the giant doors then looking around inside still walking forward.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Rukia rode on her black horse she called the horse Midnight to the town Moroni....She had to take a long journey to get here..And now she was...I looked really peacefull and I already felted it as home...She rode further into the town...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then stood there looking at the girl riding into the town with a horse.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked around and admired the town...'I will love it here I'm sure of it'...As I look up I saw a man standing there....Then my horse reared up cause of some kids run into us...The kids looked scared at my horse..."Go kids go further with playing"...And the kids took off...I pulled my horse down...I patted his neck..."Easy boy it's okay they were just kids"....I stroked my horses neck..."It's okay Midnight come let's go"...And my horse walked further...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Elayn saw her replacement. She went over to her and briefed her. Elayn headed over towards the Church, to offer up her daily prayer. As she was walking up she saw the figures of the two foreigners she had seen earlier.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Thanks

Then I came to a big building and I hopped of my horse..."Midnight stay here okay"...My horse started to eat some grass...I grabbed my stuff and walked up the stairs...I came to big doors and pushed it open..I walked in and I saw some more people in here....

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

as the already swung doors welcomed two more people, reishien beheld one a lady just gtetting off her steed, and the other, a very familiar face, but this time, she was without armor.

"look like this church get's a lot of visitors this time of day doesn't it?"
    she said turning to the man beside her.
    "i wonder where the people who run this place are."

sunset was fast approaching, the dim orange light streamed through the cathedral's tinted glass work. it was an eerie feel to reishien, but it too was a great sight to behold... night was drawing close, and the day was slowly fading.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast