+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

When I stood in the big room I silently walked further but on a distance from the others...And I leaned against a pilar with my hand...I closed my eyes a bit and let the peace and silence come in and embraced it...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

A smile lit up on the Angel's face as the portal tearing reality apart spread open behind him. He held out a hand for Amina and spoke kindly to her. "Yes, that is your duty, to free this world of the detsruction it faces. Come, hold my hand and I'll take you to your companions."

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

reishien suddenly felt the air slow down and the warmth leave the surroundings. as each of the four in the room's movements slowed along with the disappearance of the darkness that had engulfed the cathedral. she was unsure, but reishien believed it was a portal.
    reishien felt a tug of fear within her heart... she was never at ease when something she didn't know was happening. being a wielder of reiki, she could feel the density of the motion of what little reiki was left around her...

panicking indefinitely, she tried to hold in her emotions so as not to lose control of her skills. then right before she could turn her head to look, just as everyone had ceased moving, she felt her body, mind, reiki, and memory cease.

there was no doubt, somebody was bending space and time... but why? and how? she knew of no terabithian who could control reiki so well as to be able to control space and time...

she could feel the continuum of the universe bend, and she did not like it... but why? and how?
    and just before she could finish her thoughts, they too disappeared.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then had fell to my knees then feeling as if the weight of the world was on me and then it got stronger and stronger until i fell completely to the ground.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Elayn had her eyes closed, praying hard and ignoring the world. She was praying for the strength to kill her enemies. Every day after she woke up and got off work she came and prayed for strength. She was the best fighter in the town, but by no means the best. As she was praying she felt something odd, but ignored it. She never had any ability to sense reiki. She stayed there, praying, hoping that one day she would be given the strength...

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

slowly reishien's senses have recovered, and she knew for sure... someone... or something... had just arrived... clenching tightly onto her necklace she prayed...

"susje trishc... may you please keep us away from danger... mother... may you pray for me... dama reishien*... may you always watch over me"

she turned only to behold in awe the being that had appeared before them. necklace in hand she was prepared to do whatever it took to fight if the need arose.
    the being was beautiful, clothed in white and shining in elegance... it had the capacity to control reishien like nobody and nothing she had ever seen before... the being was awe-inspiring... but evil comes in many forms...

"u-u-uhmm... who are you? w-w-why are y-y-you here?"
    reishen began, stammering. her hand tight onto her necklace and gathering what reishein was left in the surroundings unto her free fist.
    "h-h-how'd you d-d-do that?"

---
    *dama reishien is reishien's grandmother - she was the one who trained crimson reishien in her early childood before she passed away when reishien was 6)
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then stood up and then i took my sword out prepairing myself for what they will do.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I cracked my eyes open...I felt the pressure but wasnt really botherd by it...I was more botherd about the man that took his sword...I walked slowly to him..."I think you can lower your sword"...I told him but I didnt look at him...I walked closer to the source where the power was coming from...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast