+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

The Reiki was visible to the ones especially close to Reiki, but none more so than the future guardians. The Reiki flowed from the portal like fire and lightning, erupting in a shower of colors. The first to step through was the angel, his wide wingspan visible from anywhere in the building shining like light. Next Amina stepped through and the angel held her so she wouldn’t fall, the disorientation one felt was sometimes too great. For the next few seconds the angel turned his gaze to the audience, soaking up the attention he received.

“Everyone!” the angel cried out in a loud, booming voice unlike the tender, gentle tone he used earlier. “The time of the decay is upon us again. Yes, the last pilgrimage was a failure and the devastating effects that would have been removed were too great to bear. I bring you the next maiden: Amina!”

The angel twisted his body and bowed toward Amina, a very low, deep, and graceful bow. He nodded to her to step forward and great everyone.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Elayn's eyes snapped open as the Angel spoke. She took in every word, the whole time wondering at the fantastic lights flowing around the angel. Was this Reiki?! She had herd about it, but never seen any evidence for it. She had almost begun to not believe in it. When the angel had finished speaking, Elayn rose. She had been waiting for an opportunity like this. A chance to get out and deal with real enemies, people who she could kill relentlessly... She walked over to Anima and knelled before her, "I am Elayn. I will be your sword. All your enemies will fall before me."

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I was looking amazed...When I heard what the angel told us I walked to Amina.
    Then I kneeled infront of her..."You have my protection over you and will watch over you as well"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

"if all you say is true... then i shall be protect the chosen one from all harm."
    reishien said to the angelic figure before her.

her arms relaxed and the reiki enveloping her arm dispersed.
    reishien turned towards amina and bowed

"lady amina, i am glad to have graced your presence. i am crimson reishien of the reishien clan. i offer my soul and the souls of all my ancestors to your service from here on out... my reiki is yours to command and all other reiki i can harness is yours to summon. i hope i may be of great help."
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then started walking then i fell into some white clouded place then i saw a angel and two others then i looked around in confusion

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked up and saw that the man was confussed...I bowed to the maiden and turned..
    "This is the maiden Amina and she and I both gave our words that we will fight along side with her what will you do"..Then I turned and got on knee again as for showing respect....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"uhhh what are you doing is this like some type of alliance"i said looking at the girl on her knee.

Thanks

I sighed.."This is a gathering for protecting the maiden in this war or something and we need people to join us and fight others"....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast