+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

"well im in too so what do we do now"i said looking at her.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I shrugged my shoulders..."I dont know we wait untill we get to know more I guess"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Amina was so shocked that she couldn't speak. The angel had announced that she was the next Maiden. Her "protectors" kneeled before. Everything was happening so fast that she almost couldn't take it.

I am Elayn. I will be your sword. All your enemies will fall before me."

..."You have my protection over you and will watch over you as well"

..."lady amina, i am glad to have graced your presence. i am crimson reishien of the reishien clan. i offer my soul and the souls of all my ancestors to your service from here on out... my reiki is yours to command and all other reiki i can harness is yours to summon. i hope i may be of great help."

"N-no. You don't have to think so highly of me." stutters Amina, ducking her head, blushing. "I'm glad that I won't be alone on this journey. I'm...really happy. I hope this quest of regeneration will teach me something and maybe you as well." she smiled heartily at all of them.

She stepped forward. For her eyes glowed with unbelievable strength. "I, Amina, will start this new journey in hopes of restoring our beatiful world. I want believe...no. I believe that with the help of these wonderful people, who took it upn themselve to help me, I will save this world!" she smiled one of the purest smiles she had ever in her whole life.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

"it is settled then lady amina... we shall be your guardians, and you be our guide. we put our faith in your hands"
    reishien began, rising from her bow.

"what shal we be doing now then milady?"
    reishien said, her head tilted to her right, with eyes closed and a smile gleaming across her face.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I waited patiently at our new Maiden and waited for any request she had or she wanted to do...I walked to a pilar and leans against it and looked around...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

While everyone was talking to lady Aminahttp i was in a corner reading a book that was shining in the light on a stand and it said something about different people then i found a picture of me the warrior.

Thanks

Then I looked at the man that was reading some book...I walked over in curiousity..."Who's that?"...I said suddenly beside him and pointed to warrior..."Is that you?"...I asked without looking at him...

Thanks

"yea i guess it is"i said focusing on the picture a little more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast