+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

Nearly an hour later the group was about three miles from Moroni, led by the Angel they were headed to the first tower. After everyone pledged their loyalty to Amina, he took them to a secret room where he told them their duties in protecting Amina as well as her own duties to this world, traveling from tower to tower and receiving the pure Reiki stored within, harvested he said. He also gave her a special container to put the Reiki energy in, but didn’t give too many details of how it was formed.

Suddenly, the angel stopped the group and spoke to them. “If you’re going to protect Amina here, I’ll have to test you powers in a fight. All of you against me, understood? The last pilgrimage failed because of weak guardians.”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I was looking at the angel like he was crazy...'Then I wont be on this journey...I'm not that strong'...I thought and start to back up slowly....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then looked at her "you can do it trust me ill watch your back"i said to the girl "well that want be so fair now will it"i said looking at her as if it was no threat.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked at him..."I'm not that strong so.."...I was really doubting that I would made it...'I was strong in my own village but here'...I thought...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then walked up to her and grabbed her hands "trust me you can do it"i said to her.

Thanks

I looked at him and then at that he had grabbed my hands..I blushed a bit from the contact...Then looked up at him..."I'm not sure but I'll maybe give it a shot I guess"...I was still unsure about it...

Thanks

Then i looked at the other girl "well were ready to fight"i said to the women.

Thanks

I wanted to say something against it but I didnt got the chance...I looked worried about the test...'What if I dont make it what if I dont pass the test'...A lot of thoughts were running through my mind....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast