+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

"just believe in yourself"i said somehow telepathically.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I heard him say that in my mind...I looked shocked at him...'Did he just say something in my head'...I smiled softly...'That's a first someone said that to me'...I thought...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Then i took my sword out and got into a fighting stance and i looked confident.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw he was confident...'Something I have to learn'..I thought...'Maybe I can do this too just as he said believe in yourself'...I thought...I grabbed my katana and had it ready by my side...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

I then looked over my shoulder and saw the girl and smiled "i believe in you"i said.

Thanks

I blushed very slightly...I nodded..."Thanks"...I said....And had my katana brought up at head height to strike when it was nescessary...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

smiling silently from where she stood, reishien looked at the two people at the back, one trying to console the other. she always loved seeing couples formed.

"well then... uhmm... oh great angel, if that is your name. i believe we are ready to accept your challenge. though as a mere wielder of little reiki, i believe we might not be much of a fight."
    she said in a firm voice.

"but i promise we shall do our best."
    with no further ado, reishien piled up all of the reiki she could find around her and compressed the air in her right fist.
    her left hand holding tightly onto her necklace.
    in a matter of seconds, the necklace glowed. touching her right hand on top of her left, the ring started to glow as well.
    closing her eyse, and focusing all her reiki onto her right fist, she murmured a prayer to susje trishc.

"may my light be ready to strike"
    she prayed in silence.

"i will weaken it's defenses with a massive strike, and i trust the sword wielders to hit it with all they've got..."
    she shouted.

when she opened her eyes, resonating in glow with those of her crimson sapphires, she released a spark along with thecompressed air and reiki.
    a flame burst out from her right hand, taking the form of a phoenix charging towards the heavenly being.

"that was the best blow i could deliver with this little reiki... but it'll have to do"
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: XD Zyta said you two, manga and grimm, should stop flirting. Anyway, don't post so much and so little. I'm having a hard time keeping up with you......-.-

BIC:

Amina watch as the angel challenged her protecters. She didn't like violence all that much but she was going to have too, if she was going to save this world. She was nervous. She didn't want anyone one of them to die nor get hurt. She understood, though. The angel wanted this world to be saved. Her warriors would protect her with their lives and that scared her. She already felt very fond of all of them. She had to believe in them.

"I believe in you all. I know that I could trust you with my life." she looked down. The fight had begun. She wasn't sure what to think. "So, no matter what, don't give up! Besides, if you need healing you guys can count on me."

That's all she could do to help them anyway. She was the maiden and that's why she had protecters. Soon, when the battle ended, they would truely start their journey. She smiled, even though their was a fight going on. She thought to herself, when this journey begins, she have to be brave and strong. She has to never give up and believe in herself was well as her guradians.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast