+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rewrite

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Rewrite

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
    -- John 3:16

Rewrite – Prologue: In the Beginning

The High Council sat before the accused, silence reigned in the courtroom as the Council gave their judgment. The head representative leaned forward, his beard strewn out and falling from his chin and landing on the wooden table. In a loud, booming voice that felt strangely adequate for his elderly age, he spoke out in a commanding tone, “Drune Janyo, Jace Jerevinan, Melchior, Gasper, Xahron, and Sayn, I hereby declare all of you Guilty in conspiring to ignite the Death of all realities! Be gone! Die in your cells, starving, like the rats that you are! Totschlager! Muea and Magnus! Restrain this filth and see that they are never able to fulfill their plan of bringing down reality!” With that the Council departed single-file through the door directly behind the head representative.

Totschlager stood on the opposite end of the melodramatic room from Muea and Magnus. The room’s lighting had been dimmed for effect for the announcement. The Council had sat on a level above of the accused; a ring-like wall separated the Council from the accused, where they sat at the top in their overly fancy seats. Totschlager, Muea and Magnus, and the other Time Police stood at attention on the same level as the accused, ready to step in should they resist. Otherwise the Time Police never moved from the moment the trial began till the verdict had been reached. Totschlager signaled for Muea and Magnus to move forward, Totschlager thumbing the bracelet on his left wrist. Instantly the accused were lifted into the air, their energy was suppressed greatly, while in the air they were completely helpless…

Totschlager hefted them out of the room and down the hall, turned left and took a flight of stairs down, through another hall that opened into a great shaft with cells constantly moving in the air. Some ricochet off the walls, some shot upward. Those that remained motionless were empty and ready to be called upon. Totschlager thrust the accused into a nearby cell and did something strangely awkward…

He entered the cell as well and left it open for Muea and Magnus to enter as well. Upon entering the cell Totschlager removed the restraints on each one and spoke clearly, his eyes were level as he looked to each one in their eye, “That trial was rigged by both Muea and Magnus here and myself. The truth is, we need your help to prevent the Death of reality. You have one of two choices, you can stay here, locked away for all eternity separated at the very fabrics of time and space, or you can choose to aid us. What will it be?”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rewrite

Muea stood at attention with the other Time Police, they often had her standing in on the trials because she was so intimidating looking. You would be to if you were descended from Raptors. She stood 6' 3" from the floor to the top of her eyecrest and was just under 12 feet long, nose to tail. Her most notable feature however wasn't her mouth full of teeth but a feature on her feet, 6" killing claws. and these were easily seen because she didn't were boots or any other type of footwear.

She let her mind wander over several scientific problems that she was working on, her attention was brought back to the trial when the head representative called out the names of the accused and their verdicts. When Muea was given her duty a barely discernible nod was all that the council saw from her.

She followed Totschlager and the prisoners, walking beside Magnus. She was keeping a watchful eye out, but not for the reasons you would think. When they got to the cell, was the last to get in, more for her size than anything. She stood by silently as Totschlager explained everything. She looked the group over, she hoped that their choices were correct, everything depended on it.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Drune looks around, still a little a bit confused. Last he remembered from his home, was he was just about to go to sleep, then next thing he knew, he was in a holding cell. Running a hand through his blond hair, he looks at the other people around him. An angel, a pointy eared fellow, and what appeared to be a raptor. He looked at Totschlager, an angry look in his eyes. He stands up and takes a step toward Totschlager. "What is all this? I still have no idea of what I am her for. And what is Death?! I'm just so confused by all this." The aggressive stance he had dwindles. "I.. I just want to go home. All this about 'bringing about Death' and 'the end of realms'. What is all this non-sense?"

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Xahron looked each of the three police in the eyes and smirked.

It seems i really don't have much of a choice, do I? Alright, I'll help you, so long as we get to see my home every now and then.

Xahron brushed off his shoulder, as he had hit a few cobwebs in his time in the air. He turned his back to the wall beside him and leaned against it, awaiting to see who would join him in his choice.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Magnus stood patiently within the elaborate hall for what seemed like an age. Ofcourse, time itself was somewhat meaningsless now as a measurement, but didn't mean he was getting any younger. He could feel a restlessness in his arms as the Elder rambled on. No disrespect on his part, but if he could see to speeding things up...

...and Magnus! Restrain this filth and see that they are never able to fulfill their plan of bringing down reality!” His eyes flickered at the mention of his name. Once Totschlager had 'snared' the prisoners and manouvered them out of the hall, he followed on behind beside Muea. The rythmic click of his boots mingled with Muea talons on the floor and created their own little beat. Magnus watched the Cell slowly descend before the prisoners were bundled in.

Magnus entered and sidled to the right of Totschlager, his right arm hung down next to his belt as he Eyed the line-up. The news was broken, he held back a grin in light of their bemusment.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffin For This Useful Post:

LostbutFound (Oct 20, 2008)

Newbie Kismet is off to a good start
    Thanks

Nyx was to meet the leader of Gardias to discuss a solo trip to explore the world of others today. She made herself invisible as required and journeyed to the Hall of Raich where the gardias reside. She stood in the halls waiting for the leader to arrive and give her the details of what she was supposed to fulfill. It wasn't long before a man in a crimson robe made his presence known.

Ms. Nyx Avarti, please, enter here with me.

Nyx shyly made her way to the commander's office.

Please, take a seat miss.
    I want you to go to Rexeas and study the angels there. Keep in mind that not many are full blooded creatures.

Yes sir. Anything else?

Yes, I want an angel wing feather.

But sir I am a full blooded angel and I do not have wings.

You will bring me that feather..

Yes sir.

And so Nyx was sent off to do something she thought was impossible...

--------

W-what happened?

Nyx rubbed her head while laying in a prison cell.

WHERE AM I?!

She sat up and look at everyone with a confused look in her eyes. She seemed to be frightened by all of this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kismet For This Useful Post:

Newbie Jace is off to a good start Jace's Avatar
    Thanks

Jace had been standing quietly within his massive armor silently observing the elder and what he had been saying. Apparently they all had been summoned here to be prosecuted for a crime he had no recolletion of committing. Jace simply closed his eyes and thought. He thought about what his future might hold and his current options in the given situation he had been dragged into. "These people, seem to be some kind of officials. From where, i cant say. They currently wish to detain us for bringing about an event. Something called the 'Death of all realities.’ This sounds extremely absurd, and if I have to ill have to find a way out of here, but how…”

After receiving his sentence Jace along with the others suddenly floated in the air and were carried along with some kind of energy restraining system. It slightly surprised Jace, it actually could stop him from using his power for some degree. He silently pondered how the energy would hold up against Arcana, which god imbued powers couldn’t be affected by any magical or energy force. After a while they were taken to a strange location with floating cells flying in many different directions. A cell was floating in midair and one of the people guiding them beckoned it closer to the group. As it drew near and stopped they were moved inside and the restrainment system released.

It was during this time Jace fully analyzed those that were once restrained with him. Drune Janyo, as Jace recalled stood closer to the center of the cell. He appeared to be a half angel about normal size. He couldn’t tell how good battle potential he had, but he definitely sensed a great deal of magical energy within him. He could defenitley use magic. Another being that stood here was what Jace inferred to be an Elven man. He was a little shorter than he was and had an average build but seemed to be able to handle weapons fairly well. Aside from the three gaurds that were near the door, where there was a large reptilian creature larger than he with a large jaw filled with sharp teeth and many claws that could most likely damage his armor, and a cybernetic man who seemed to be an extremely profiecient fighter. There were also others but something one of the gaurds said caught his attention.

“That trial was rigged by both Muea and Magnus here and myself. The truth is, we need your help to prevent the Death of reality. You have one of two choices, you can stay here, locked away for all eternity separated at the very fabrics of time and space, or you can choose to aid us. What will it be?”

Jace couldn’t help but slightly smirk. Trapped here for all of eternity? That could be debated, but that wasn’t what irked him. He was brought away, dragged from his people and fragile homeworld to some rigged trial in a desperate attempt to save all of the universe from some kind of ‘death’, and now they are basically forcing him to join them in their quest. Jace had but one simple awnser for the guard.

“Im in.”
    :"The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jace For This Useful Post:

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Totschlager hidden behind his armor swelled with pride, slowly his eyes fell upon each one that answer; confusion seemed the root of their terror, for all its worth. Others, he was glad to make note of, were not affected of being locked up; the rest remained unknown entities, cloisters closed tight at the bottom of the sea.

“Not happening,” spoke two voices in unison from behind Totschlager. His red eyes swiveled in the mask until they fell on those who spoke: Melchior and Sayn. Determination was vivid in their eyes, their feet stood rooted to the spot, but their faces betrayed their emotion; each of their faces were paled, chalk white and shivering, from what Totschlager didn’t know as the cell was more than warm enough for every race.

“Suit yourself,” replied Totschlager with a sigh. He merely shrugged and turned around, stepping out of the cell. “The rest of you follow us; it’ll be easier to show you the meaning of Death than to explain it, there are no words for Death…

“Oh, one last thing,” he said suddenly, turning and facing the group, “I would not use magic, energy, or weapons—when we give them back—until I give the say-so. You see, if you feel your skull, there is a scar where we implanted a device, this happens to all convicts, that reads your mind, neutralizes the majority energy and magic except for life-threatening situations and, if you shall ever have a malicious thought or an escape process thought out, the device will instantly explode, erupting your skull from the inside out. Death is guaranteed at one hundred percent. When I have confirmed your relations they shall be removed. Is that clear?”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zyta For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast