+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Rewrite

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rewrite

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    Totschlager hidden behind his armor swelled with pride, slowly his eyes fell upon each one that answer; confusion seemed the root of their terror, for all its worth. Others, he was glad to make note of, were not affected of being locked up; the rest remained unknown entities, cloisters closed tight at the bottom of the sea.

“Not happening,” spoke two voices in unison from behind Totschlager. His red eyes swiveled in the mask until they fell on those who spoke: Melchior and Sayn. Determination was vivid in their eyes, their feet stood rooted to the spot, but their faces betrayed their emotion; each of their faces were paled, chalk white and shivering, from what Totschlager didn’t know as the cell was more than warm enough for every race.

“Suit yourself,” replied Totschlager with a sigh. He merely shrugged and turned around, stepping out of the cell. “The rest of you follow us; it’ll be easier to show you the meaning of Death than to explain it, there are no words for Death…

“Oh, one last thing,” he said suddenly, turning and facing the group, “I would not use magic, energy, or weapons—when we give them back—until I give the say-so. You see, if you feel your skull, there is a scar where we implanted a device, this happens to all convicts, that reads your mind, neutralizes the majority energy and magic except for life-threatening situations and, if you shall ever have a malicious thought or an escape process thought out, the device will instantly explode, erupting your skull from the inside out. Death is guaranteed at one hundred percent. When I have confirmed your relations they shall be removed. Is that clear?”
    Xahron nearly lost his resolve at this, as he knew his head had been tampered with. His skill with his own internal magic seemed frailed and fractured since the trial began. He looked upon his captor with a look of hatred.

Understood, my Lord

Xahron knew he could not escape these three, and calling their leader "my lord" seemed the most respectful way to adress them.
    Why hello there!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

LostbutFound (Oct 20, 2008)

Newbie Jace is off to a good start Jace's Avatar
    Thanks

Jace quickly restrained his thoughts. But only one stood at the forefront of his mind. “How were they able to install such a device into my skull without me knowing, and especially even after I have never heard of or seen these people before.” It was no wonder Jace felt all of his internal concrescent and spiritual power being suppressed, though it didnt seem to control the power in his armor. In this state he couldn’t even summon Arcana, as it required both his internal energies. In reply to what this man had to say two others had refused. He sensed that if the man was serious about what he told them before, they most likely would remain here until all of this is resolved.

Jace didn’t utter a word and followed the man out of the cell, his armor clanking heavily in heavy thump as it clanked against the floor. It was about time for him to learn about this so called ‘death of all realities’.
    :"The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it"

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Muea took black bands from her pocket, She handed them to Totschlager, "Here is what you asked me to come up with and it will do what you wanted with some limitation." There was one black bracelet type band for each prisoner. She stepped out of the cell first(because she was blocking the door) and was on instant vigil. They didn't need to be caught now. Those that were coming stepped out as well as Totschlager and Mangus.
    They all followed Totschlager, Muea being ever watchful.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Drune stiffened. He had a bomb in his head?! His hand slowly reached back towards the base of his skull, feeling a slight scar. He gritted his teeth. He hated being on a leash. Drune gave a grim laugh. At least they didn't have to worry about him trying to pull anything off. Not like he had magic, or could use a weapon, except for a bow and arrow, and maybe the knife. Sighing, he ran his hand through his hair again. He guessed he had to follow to learn about "Death". Drune stuffed his hands into his pockets and nods to the red-eyed figure.

"Alright, I understand. Arg. I hate this. Why me..."

Silently he looks to Red-eyes again, ready to follow. A glum look on his face.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

personal thoughts

As Totschlager and Muea left the cell, Magnus hung back and filed in at the rear of the line. He leaned towards the Angle type figure
    "Better not scratch your head too much. There have been some accidents in the past." He smiled coldly as he marched on, listening intently for any unwanted guests. The sevro's in his left arm gave a slight swish as he swung his arm.
    Damned cold, screws with the mechanincs. Or maybe I should give them an oil?
    Magnus had started to count steps, working out who's were who's and mapping out the rythem they made. There didn't seem to be any foriegn footfalls. His fingure tightened on his Pistol's grip.
    Better safe than sorry!
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Newbie Kismet is off to a good start
    Thanks

Nyx clinched on to the hand where her gem was equipped. 'I can not help people in need now...what kind of angel is powerless.. Nyx walked silently with the rest of the group with a very grim look in her eyes. She was not crying but you could see the sadness as she walked by. She glanced at everyone in the group when all the sudden she heard what sounded like someone talking to her telepathically. w-what? Is there another angel with me?! She dropped her head and continued to walk along with the group she didn't want to stand out just yet.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

“Thanks,” Totschlager said and took the items from Muea. “The explosions are strong enough to injure someone you’re directly touching if they are without armor,” he stated simply, it was a curious bit of information and he would like to see their reactions. Without another word Totschlager left the prison holding section, he closed the cell with a flick of the wrist and sealing both Sayn and Melchior within. He followed a darkened corridor for several minutes, behind him Totschlager could hear the others trailing, the metal, but light suit of the Time Police clanked loudly with the metal corridor, the sounds reverberating from every direction. The group passed by several other Time Police who, once they saw Totschlager, stood at attention and saluted and gave a firm ‘Sir!’ with a snap. Totschlager ignored the usual salutes under the current situation.

Soon after they took a right turn and entered a large room…

“This is where we shall get this journey undo go.” Totschlager announced, turning to face the group. His red eyes pierced the scene.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Muea chuckled at Nyx. <No that was just me, Muea. I was checking to see if any of the other Time Police that can hear thoughts were around. We are safe from that.>

Muea walked up beside her and placed a hand on her shoulder(there were no other officers except the original three at this time.) <I can speeak verbaly or mind to mind whatever the need.> Nyx notices that Muea's claws on her hand were not very sharp but blunt and very strong. a strange sort of leathery pad(like gecko feet) ran from mid curve on her claw to the first joint on the palm side of her fingers. There was a strange sort of .....weapon?....Claws?.....that hung on Muea's belt.

Muea quickly removed her hand when she sensed some of the Police so that by the time they passed them standing at attention she looked very much on guard.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast