+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Rhapsody of Destruction

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rhapsody of Destruction

"I understand. I shouldn't be here, but it is late. Where else am I to go? I must apologize and thank you. You have taken me in to your Household." She meant it when she wanted to thank him and apologize to him. It was her fault for getting caught up in all of this. She was always doing something to cause trouble for everyone she met. For everyone in her life. She never thought how different things would be if she was just 'normal', but what was 'normal'? Kohana wasn't even sure. It was times like these that made people really wonder. Like who they could trust or what they should believe in. For right now, she believed Kazaf wouldn't hurt her.

"Also, to your question before, I do not fear you, because of your are an enemy of my clan. I do not believe such a thing. You have done naught to us. War had deluded minds, making people turn on some of their own kin. I sometimes wish war never existed, that we could live in a peaceful world. That’s what I…”

She didn’t want to finish. She had spoken to much already.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie Angelic Knightmare is off to a good start Angelic Knightmare's Avatar
    Thanks

The Twins stand there wondering what just happened. "Uhhh..... Ok?" Says Yuuki still feeling ackward. Aura looks around the room and smiles. "It's a pretty place. Reminds me of.... not sure where. But, like i've been here before." Yuuki Shrugs "Maybe past lives? If you believe in that kind of nonsense." She said this not knowing that it was actually true.

"Well, we should get going. We still need to find Master Touya." Aura says. "Right. Maybe he is at home?" Yuuki suggested.

The Twins look around the room once more, then they depart. On there way back to the house of Jargara, The Twins stop. "Do you feel that?" Aura asks. "Yeah.... But.. It's probably nothing. Come on lets hurry, we don't have forever"
    The Gay Angel

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Kazaf peacefully smiled, he did not answer Kohana's words. He did not wish to reveal anything else further, Kazaf had already revealed to her more than he had ever done to anyone outside of the Jagara Family. Although he did not wish to cause any reason to quarrel with another, Kazaf also wished not to create any deep bonds with anyone outside of the Jagara Manor. Till this day there was solely one exception to his ways and that was Arcueid Chrnos.

"Shall we proceed back to the palace young noble lady?"

As he awaited for Kohana to put the lotus patterned scarf around herself, Kazaf held Twin Moon, his favorite weapon, tighly in his hands under his robes. Night had already fallen upon them giving the enemy, whom hid under the veil of darkness the prime time to attack upon others. With hawk like eyes Kazaf attently surveyed the dark empty plaza, his trained ears listened even for the faintest sounds, his muscles tensed ready to give a reaction if needed.

Suddenly Kazaf heard a small rustling, increasing his surveillance over the plaze. He once more made his search across the shadows of darkness and the opposite end he spotted the enemy, whom wore completely back attire which covered their entire body meanwhile their faces were covered by a silver mask. As Kazaf kept his watch upon the first enemy spotted, at the corner of the eyes he progressively spotted more. Numerous of them were hiding under the curtains of darkness behind the edges of walls, roofs, doors and even windows. Kazaf thought to himself, "I am greatly out numbered and not only that..." he glanced back at Kohana, "I yet have to protect myself and her...and these warriors...they are....from JAGARA?"

Kazaf frowned, this was very strange...anyone who served or was part of the Jagara family had sworn loyalty under a oath which if broken meant immediate execution. "Had I done anything to betray Jagara? No it couldn't be....these men must've committed mutiny...", at this Kazaf lost all of his formality with Kohana. His voice completely changed from the soft, patient, husky mysterious usual voice.

"KOHANA GET DOWN NOW IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR BODY IN ONE PIECE!"

By now Kazaf had fully taken out Twin Moon, which until now had been hiding under his clothing. Twin Moon was an exquisite piece of weaponry richly ornated with jade stones, steel, and white quartz with a long dragon slithering down the staff. Kazaf took one step backwards...all of this incident seemed all too strange, he lowered himself into a fighting stance and took in a deep breath.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

He didn't answer her. She didn't expect him too. It was strange to mention that at all to him. She shouldn't bother him anymore. She had already intruded the Jagara House, she shouldn't ask for anymore. She quickly put the scarf on, trying her best not to be a nuisance. It was a strange thing to be in another household. If someone had told her she was going to met someone like Kazaf or that she was going to enter one of the Noble Houses, she wouldn’t believe them. She was more logical than that. She was the reasonable one.

I’m the braver one. You can’t do anything. You always have to think things through. Some things can only be done by instinct. You couldn’t begin to understand that.

Kohana didn’t say anything. She was right. She shouldn’t always think things through, but there were only things that could be done when you thought things through. Even though, two sides of Kohana often fought for dominance, it would be strange if one did finally get total control.

"KOHANA GET DOWN NOW IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR BODY IN ONE PIECE!"

Kohana's other side took over and she ducked to the ground immediately. She focused hard and set a small barrier around herself. Something was wrong. Very wrong indeed. Kohana looked up and surveyed her surroundings. She couldn’t see what was going on. What could be happening that Kazaf would change so?

Thanks

A cold sweat began to ran through his body, if Kazaf had been alone it would've not matter much. After all Kazaf was an extremely experienced and able fighter, getting himself out of this situation wouldn't be much of a problem. But, this time a fragile young girl was behind him...Kazaf did not desired to cause unnecessary bloodshed, but in the other hand if he did not kill the enemies Kohana's blood instead would be spilled. Kazaf gripped tigher in Twin's Moon smooth and cold staff...he spoke to himself.

"I will have to do my best to make them surrender and if possible with not having to spill anyone's blood..."

Once more looking back at the young girl behind him, there would be no way she could be a partner in this fight. Kohana's light, slim and tiny body could most likely not withstand the demanding feats and let alone the force of the enemies. But, there wasn't any time to plan out something...he quickly turned around and spoke in a very fast manner.

"Look Kohana you won't be able to stand a chance while fighting. Are you able to put up some kind of barrier with your magic? Anything will help."

With those last words Kazaf roughly picked her up and ran to a small dark corner away from most of the Jagara men. Shoving her inside he spoke as he ran back into the open plaza.

"Just stay in there and don't ever come out till I get back!"
    Last edited by Shizuka; May 15, 2009 at 11:47 AM.

Thanks

Kohana almost whimpered. She didn't like this. Is this what war was. No, she had to be strong. Her other, the more calm side, was in he back of her mind. She hadn't meant to push her back, but she had. Now it was her turn to do something. She had too. She couldn't leave Kazaf alone. But the way he had talked to her, he didn't need her help. Well she was going to watch him anyway. If there was anything she could with her powers then she would. She wasn't some princess. Maybe her other self, but she wasn't. She was stronger of the two. She could do whatever she wanted.

She made her way, making sure she wasn't notice. She would watch, making sure no harm came to her or Kazaf.

Thanks

Once outside Kazaf looked surveyed his surroundings, just from a quick glance Kazaf deduced that there was at least 8 invidividuals wanting his head or Kohana's. Gradually the assassins began to close in, at the same time Kazaf tighten his grip in Twin Moon. In an instant both sides charged, although Kazaf was in the midst of battle he still seemed to maintain that peaceful and quite nature.

Within seconds Kazaf's Twin Moon and the enemy's katana clashed together making a cringing sound. Judging by the impact Kazaf estimated that the soldier who was currently his opponent was of mid-experience and power. Kazaf increased his speed, as a result of harsh training under a strict code Kazaf had developed superior speed, power, technique and accurary then most fighters that Kazaf had encountered.

As his opponent tried punching him in the facial area, Kazaf quickly interfered the attack by raising his arm bent in a 90 degree angle and sweeping horizontaly across, causing the path of the punch to slightly change. Immediately using this opposite hand to swiftly criss cross both the enemy's and his own and once more changing the position of the arm, with lighting speed Kazaf used his now other free hand to strike the enemy's muscles located in the arm. Temporarily disabling the opponents ability to use the that certain arm in full force.

Kazaf once more decided to back off and see if that had been enough for his opponent to give in, but as all warriors in the House of Jagara. They had been constantly drilled not to give in a fight unless they lost their lives.

"Looks like there isn't a way to end this battle without causing more agony..."

But, as he had prepared to charge again he caught at the corner of his eyes another individual who had decided to step in. Bruskly changing his direction Kazaf turned around and launched Twin Moon upwards, making a near miss on the opponent whom only escaped with a minor scrape in the shoulder. The first drops of blood had been spilled, tainting the ancient plaza's barren floor. Once again both of the assassins took their positions and charged towards Kazaf, whom almost like in synchronization had taken a stance.

Adrenaline had begun to kick in making everything appear to be slowing down, Kazaf could sense his five basic senses greatly heightening. In his eyes everything seemed in slow motion, Kazaf had a perfect view of both of his attackers deciding to attack the one nearest him, Kazaf pushed himself forcefully out of the floor causing him to go up diagonally. As he neared the enemy he raised his arm positioning his hand almost like a tiger's mouth, before the enemy could have responded Kazaf had already striken. Once with the enemy's throat within his grip Kazaf tightly squeezed his trachea with his fingertips closing in like a tiger's vicious fangs. Without hesitation Kazaf released his grip from the trachea causing it to collapse and making it impossible to breath gradually leading to suffocation.

Even though he was defeding his own life and that of Kohana, guilty struck his conciouness like ice shards. Kazaf despised killing off his opponents, but at times of war such ideas would not be accepted by the laws of war. In a war of attrition bloodshed was essential, it was the war's identity, it was humanity's sign of weakness. But at the same time it was fate, something that humans were too small and weak to change.

Once more wielding Twin Moon, Kazaf immediately had done a back flip and changed direction after executing his first opponent. Taking his current opponent by surprise, whom was expecting Kazaf to remain with his back turned for a few seconds further. As the assassin flew in from above, Kazaf reached with one had and grabbed the wrist and attempted to swing the enemy into a wall. But, unexpectedly the enemy had not fallen according to plan and instead counterattacked with a kick to Kazaf's stomach area. Lauching Kazaf halfway across the plaza and smashing into the old and dry water fountain. Dust lifted into the air causing the surroudings to become temporarily hazy. Before the dust could settle, Kazaf forced his body to get up despite sustaining a heavy injury to he back and a medium one in the chest.

Kazaf began to breath heavily, as he had expected these warriors from the House of Jagara were extremely stubborn and willing to die to accomplish their goal. Suddenly the same guy reappeared attacking him again but this time with a sharp dagger, Kazaf blocked by using the hard staff of Twin Moon.

"Wait! What is the meaning of this? Do you not recognize me? Aren't we from the same family? The Jagara Family? Why are you guys trying to kill me?"

But the men who wore the silvery mask remained silent, he did not bother to answer Kazaf's pleas to halt this ambush. As the men did not answer, Kazaf attempted to remove the mask to see whom was really behind this attack. But upon doing so, Kazaf had failed to notice that two more had joined in. With one desceding from above while the other coming from behind with a katana. It was too late to move, the smooth but sharp blade had penetrated Kazaf's shoulder. A deep red ribbon of blood slowly slithered it ways down Kazaf's body meanwhile the excruciating pain jabbed against his control causing him to scream. Without much thinking Kazaf grabbed the blade which had pierced through his shoulder and pushed it back, he grimmaced with pain.

All three assassins had taken a step back, although no one could see their expressions on their faces, their bodies movements foretold anyone about their feelings. Kazaf's immense strength, skill and endurance to pain had taken them aback. It seemed that his hearbeat and heavy breathing were the only sounds, for it echoed endlessly against the dark walls. Kazaf's almost endless patience was beginning to run out, he carelessly swinged Twin Moon around him making all 3 to jump backwards in order to avoid the blade's sharp edges. But, as quickly as they had arrived all of the killers had disappeared behind the shadows. Kazaf could no longer sense their presence within anywhere both himself and Kohana.

With the aid of Twin Moon, Kazaf painfully made his way to the dead men whom was now laying on the floor. Removing the mask, Kazaf yet received another shocking surprise. The dead men whom layed at the floor carried the emblem of the Chrnos family. He whispered to himself,

"This can't be true...had Lady Arcueid sent them here disguised at Jagara warriors? Or had they joined them?"

All these strings of sudden events had left Kazaf completely lost and unable to reason the cause of this event. Leaning against Twin Moon he held his wound caused by the katana, which now bled profusely. The fight for now had subsided and both were safe for the time being.
    Last edited by Shizuka; May 16, 2009 at 11:43 AM.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Xion sat in a tree and looked out over the lake.
    "This is truly a beutiful place." he said.
    He hold one of his daggers in his hand and looked at it.
    The dagger had never been used to kill anyone.
    "As a thief i won't kill anyone, im just stealing." he whipsered to himself.
    He put the dagger in it's folder on his right leg and jumped down from the tree.
    "I think it's time aigen to fix some food and training." he thoughed and walked aigenst the city.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast