+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Rhapsody of Destruction

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rhapsody of Destruction

Raskove sighs as he heard Lady Arcueid speech, he lowered his head to the floor, keeping his concnerned eyes from such proposal. "Lady Arcueid of the Chrnos family, long have we been waiting for such proposal for such noble cause, though I must ask, "Why?" why are you in need of peace when we should have had it a long time ago, our ancestor's would've set aside our difference's and agreed to mutual terms." Raskove kept his voice tuned and calmed, Zuri walked up and standed next to Raskove as so did his captain of the Honor Guards.

"For so long have we been expecting a member of the Chrnos family to ask such terms, and in return you will send soldiers to safeguard my palace?, my people have longed for sun and grass, long have they been asking for pure water from rivers, long have they been seeking cool breezes from cold mountains, and yet here you are, with your councils and other members of the Chrnos family." Raskove steps up from his throne and walks down the aisle steps, "So far as we trend along the path, hoping to become worthy of such noble cause is so fragile, peace is so fragile, love is so fragile."

Raskove walks towards Lady Arcueid, he bows his head in a small matter, "Lady Arcueid of the Chrnos family, I will respond to your proposal with one answer, The members in this chamber and I have been hoping that it would be 'you' who would come to us and offer peace, so we had agreed before you took one step on the front gate, Lady Arcueid?" Raskove lowered himself to his knees and bowed to the presence of Lady Arcueid, "You have my answer."
    Last edited by hellknight; May 21, 2009 at 10:58 AM.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

"I've finaly done it," Marcus said as he held up hs staff. "The spell worked." Marus walked out of his cave going to find a new experiment to test his new toy on. The only problem with his new found weapon was he had to have enough souls to make it work. Marcus found his target in a abandoned part of town. Marcus condensed his souls down into a fine point and the blade appeared. Green with souls Marcus moved behind the man and stabed him through with it.
    Live Life Or Die

Newbie Angelic Knightmare is off to a good start Angelic Knightmare's Avatar
    Thanks

(Sorry itss been forever, i was camping i've been sick and a bunch of other jazz)

Aura stops in front of the Jagara house. "There is fighting going on. why must violence exists?" She sighs. "Because the world is full of hate." Yuuki state as if is she asked the color of the sky. It was natural to expect such questions from her sister, always curious of everything. Yet Yuuki could not always answer everything. "It's between that Kazaf and Kohanna, but who thay are fighting.... I cannot be sure of" Aura says. "I am not sure, but otherwise, yes, you are right my sister" Yuuki says smiling at Aura's knowledge. But still they had not spoken to Touya, Which is still their goal. "Dawn is approaching." Aura says as she walks up the steps. Yuuki turns to her and nods and starts running.

They reach Master Touya's room. Yuuki look's to the servant and questions him "Is Master Touya in his room? We need him ASAP"
    The Gay Angel

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

When Xion came to the city he looked at the buildings.
    "This can be intressting." he whispered to himself.
    He walked into the city and looked where all the stores were.
    he stood infront of a food store and looked at the windows and the door.
    "This will be easy." he thoughed and smiled.
    He walked into the shop and boughted an appel and walked out of the city.
    "Tonight i will be back, and it looked like it was really tasty food in the shop." he said with a smile.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Legendary Otaku Mivairorkitty is off to a good start
    Thanks

Consumer Reviews

Ladies Golf Attire and Fashion. At the end of the day, there is only one way to dance tango: the way you like to dance it. seemingly confusing and complicated rules that apply. Business credit cards are the trend in many small business enterprises worldwide. o choline is one of the main chemicals in our cell membrane. Decide how much you want to achieve, multiply by your required exposure, and work to obtain that much exposure. The purpose is to protect what we spend several hours typing up and it is like they are saying We've got your back so you don't need to worry about losing a document or project that may be very important. One of the biggest news items to hit the theater scene in recent years is the fact that Young Frankenstein tickets are soon going to be available for one of the most highly-anticipated on-stage productions in many years.
    Como Orar Por Los Hijos ? Guia De Oracion 31 Dias Paso A Paso
    Obtenez $0,70 A $2,41 Par Visiteur Refere
    little “Lick Trick” my Giving Amazing Hand Jobs No Giving Amazing Hand Jobs
    Banish Tinnitus! Super Converting Tinnitus Cure Product
    Ley De Atraccion Subliminal

The high demand from both sectors has driven the prices of diesel fuel up: with limited supply, people use money in order to gain preferential access to the resource. Take the d?cor of one room and completely switch it with another to give the house a fresh look. job right now, why don?t you consider being involved.
    https://archive.org/details/FxproSystem_201404

History shows that tsunamis have occurred dating from 1600 B. to call out. No one can say that hypnosis is successful after just one or two sessions.
    Internet Archive Web Video Videogame Videos Man Fall in Love with You with
    Top Sale PC Driver Update Tool
    How To Make Money In The Home Based Salvage And Recycling Business

A must-read for leaders in any position. Think about what kind of album theme fits into your life, and start scrapbooking outside the chronological limits. In many instances, this is being recorded and can only be listened to during the practice itself. (word count 598)The Basics Of Brushing. Beginner traders should also consider spreading their trading from a variety of commodities instead of only dealing on one. The great idea about using bamboo for decoration is that she can use the material for almost any effect or purpose. Expelling the mucus from the lungs is paramount to longer survival. He or she goes out and starts looking for partners. Anyone lover of gadgets and portable electronics knows what an Ipod is ? and in fact, many people who have no interest in personal electronics know exactly what they are. One could have these lists of accomplishments and previous posts held work for one's advantage over younger applicants who may not even have any experience on the same field.

Other links:
    http://www.lykania2.de/board/member....ofile&uid=1992
    Find Best Price -
    yourdomain.com • Ba

visit this site
    Essential Grammar in Use + answers - Murphy Raymond

Legendary Otaku Richardjeft is off to a good start
    Thanks

She would buy them name brand clothing and definitely Nike shoes

Now bring back Pinball as head coach before he bolts from the organization and does something stupid like running for political office.I can think of maybe a handful of players who deserve to have another chance at representing the Double Blue on the football field.Let the rest of them play in Hamilton next year.It about time the Hall had a permanent home.The collection, which has been housed in Toronto for 50 years, has been kept behind closed doors on the city CNE grounds since its original venue was torn down a few years back.And storage is where the collection will be staying until 2011, when the new Hall of Fame will be completed at Calgary Olympic Park.In the ensuing three years, the Hall will induct more of our elite athletes and gather more memorabilia that will stay boxed up until an actual move in date is established.As far as I concerned, it three years wasted.Toronto had its shot to keep the Hall, and should have been able to. But neither of the big sports players, MLSE or Rogers, stepped up to the plate with a plan to keep it in the country largest city despite the fact that it would probably be a great addition and tourist attraction for any of the top four teams.Even though the city, the Woodbine Entertainment Group actually, lost the bid to keep the collection, I don see why a temporary exhibit can be created while the new $50 million venue is built?The collection itself is made up of priceless artifacts of our sporting heritage, true Canadiana.Things like the microphone used by Foster Hewitt in the 1930s, a game worn Maurice Richard jersey, and even a set of original hand written basketball rules by the sport creator, James Naismith.These are items that most sports fans would be interested in seeing.If WEG was interested in creating a permanent home for the Hall of Fame, maybe they settle for a temporary one.Anything, at this point, is better than keeping the collection in storage boxes.The NHL board of governors needs to stop dreaming about two teams in Toronto.Expansion/relocation into the Big Smoke will never happen as long as Maple Leaf Sports Entertainment, the parent company to the Maple Leafs, have a say.This is not a question whether the Greater Toronto Area can feasibly sustain two NHL franchises; this is a question of marketing the Leafs and keeping brand loyalty in Canada largest city.Currently, MLSE owns the Leafs, NBA Raptors, AHL Marlies and MLS Toronto FC, along with the Air Canada Centre, Leafs TV and Raptors TV. MLSE would take a huge financial hit if the NHL allowed another entity to compete with the money making Leafs.
    longchamp collection If you have been rummaging in your closets and discovered old soccer gear that you want to get rid of, you can donate it to a local organization. Soccer gear that is typically accepted for donation includes cleats, balls, jerseys and shorts, socks, ball bags, duffle bags, goalie gloves and training equipment. Regardless of what specific soccer gear you have, as long as it is in good condition you can donate it to a local organization or to a place that sends the equipment to underprivileged children overseas..
    longchamp le pliage medium handbag As a gadget aficionado I like the bells and whistles even when I exercise. On most runs I wearing a Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS watch with the heart rate receiver strapped around my chest, an armband with my iPhone and on my longer runs, a FuelBelt around my waist. The hotter it gets and the longer I run, the more anxious I get with all this gear and I want to go lighter..
    tierce longchamp I tell ya, when you get a nation like that, you in a nation that is going to sink QUICK. The prisoners are ****ing cheering on their captors and tormentors. Either republicans are huge martyrs and sadists or they really are too stupid to realize whenever they shooting themselves in the feet..
    longchamps rennes "Of course he can handle the pressure," Odom told the New York Post's Marc Berman. "Obviously he can. He's so well established.
    trousse longchamp pas cher With end of this Moncler Down Vests Kids bottomward apparel, you can get currently there sewn a appearance of which book about the apprenticeship manuals the way to advance and apple pie your accepted topcoat. Obtain a amount of present point aggregate we endorse anybody to administer the Moncler jackets Spencer if listed beneath : Action Laundering 90% of your abatement applications have to be action flushed, do not dry cleaned because the medical aqueous may consequence your chill attribute, but it will affect the bolt cloth. Moreover, dehydrating any alfresco jackets aural washer can aftereffect in about the added not straight, it all absolutely calmly in poor action conspicuously best high grade Moncler accouterment of your moncler aperture retail outlet.
    longchamps course Taormina, who is at the Devils' prospects camp this week after not being part of the organization that this time a year ago, was undrafted out of Providence College. With general manager Lou Lamoriello's history with Providence, the Devils never seem to miss a player out of there and were the only team to offer Taormina a contract of any kind, signing him to a minor league deal on Aug. 14..
    prix sac longchamp pliage It is like our identity cards proving we are LA Times Lakers Bloggers. Damn it, don't make us beg, for God's sakes. True Lakerholics are as addicted to your roll calls and poems just as we are to Utz's prayers and the entire blog family.
    longchamp kosmetiktasche Then Nike substitutes that logo of a winged basketball in the fourth generation of Air Jordan shoes with a flying basketball player who seems to scoot at the basket. People give this fresh logo the name jump man. It can be found in many places of the shoe..
    longchamp leather handbag The irony is that the apartheid system was enforced with a dubious theology, claiming that scripture justified its violent attempts at dehumanizing people based on race. I was gladly claiming my voice of opposition to proof texts used to propel an ideology of exclusion, death and judgment based on race. I believed that the proof text justifications of apartheid were spurious at best, and an affront to spiritual notions of love, mercy, justice and kindness..
    soldes longchamp pliage These "skilled labor" positions requiring higher education are flooding out of America, being outsourced to foreign countries. In the next 8 years over 500,000 information technology and customer service related positions will be relocated to India alone (Gerdes, 2006). According to Gerdes electrical engineers unemployment rates are sitting at 6.2%.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7