Closed Thread

Thread: Rivival: THANATOS: Kingdom of Harmony

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Rivival: THANATOS: Kingdom of Harmony

Well, Im quite busy lately so I cant follow up my RPG... But now, Im absolutely free... I must have been miss all the fun so... Making the revival of my RPG... Here it is.... Ok folks! I made a summary of my RPG, because as what I can see in my former thread. There no post... I gues it is because its way to long to read .... So, I decided to make a summary... As I make storylines, Its a bit detailed, but here I just made a short cut for the whole story.... But, in case you want to read the whole story just go on and read the rest.... ehehehehe..... and just post here whether you wanna join or not... And wait! in case you are planning to join, you better PM me now, I'll just include the character profiling later here.....

Thanatos: the Kingdom of Harmony

Summary:

Inhabitants of Thanatos once lived in a harmonious and peaceful way. Thanatos reaches its fullest reign- abundant supplies, good land, and most of all, the most beautiful place to live in.

Thanatos is divided into several kingdoms. Each kingdom holds a powerful item which gives the whole Thanatos its great beauty and power. There are six kingdoms that built Thanatos. LightHelzen, Heltrum, Niyaran, Volsug, Hizen, and Fadri. LightHelzen as the fist kingdom, capital of Thanatos and the kingdom which deals with white magics. This is the kingdom where elves and dwarves lived. The Kingdom of LightHelzen holds the item which controls the balance of nature. Kingdom of Heltrum holds the item which control the day and night in Thanatos . Heltrum is the kingdom which inhabits by goblins, witches and ogres and headed by Ishta a witch whose makes all the dirty business. Niyaran is the third kingdom. Niyaran is the kingdom which occupies by native tribes. There are 4 tribes that inhabit the kingdom. They are the Yagashi tribe, Nodokame tribe, Rama tribe, and Utan tribe. In each tribe holds an item. If these items in Niyaran combined, they will make an item which controls the weather in Thanatos. Volsug is the fourth kingdom. People in Volsug are a high disciplined fighter. Most of them are great warriors, and the reason why this kingdom called the dragon of the west. This kingdom holds the item which gives Thanatos its supplies. Hizen is the most civilized kingdom and known to its high standard of technology. It is often called the City of Steel. It holds the item which gives Thanatos supply of energy. The last Kingdom will be Fadri, Fadri is just a small kingdom which inhabits by some rural people. This kingdom holds the item which makes sufficient mineral resources.

These kingdoms once worked with unity, but Ishta, the ruler in Heltrum, grows greediness in his heart. He planned to get all the magical powers from each kingdom but, he failed. Before he made his first step, the other kingdoms made a world war against the kingdom of Heltrum. Many lives had wasted, blood flows, death had come to all of them.. But, Ishta survived and planning for revenge. In each Kingdom, lives the magical items and still holds its powerful force within it. But, no one knows where the first leader in each kingdom hid it. Each kingdom in Thanatos gain damage in the war. And it needs to be rebuild. Some inhabitants in each kingdom tried to build their own, but they don’t have enough skill to rebuild their kingdom. They need the magical items to rebuild Thanatos itself.

Warriors, adventurers, merchants, explorers and all kind of people gather in LightHelzen for an important announcement from the Elves and Dwarves. There will be an order from them, that all of the citizens of Thanatos will do their best to find the magical items and rebuild Thanatos in her real guise.

kie, if ever this summary is not satisfying you enough.... Go ahead and read the complete story....

Thanatos: the Kingdom of Harmony

Storyline:

Inhabitants of Thanatos once lived in a harmonious and peaceful way. Thanatos reaches its fullest reign- abundant supplies, good land, and most of all, the most beautiful place to live in.

Thanatos is divided into several kingdoms. Each kingdom holds a powerful item which gives the whole Thanatos its great beauty and power. There are six kingdoms that built Thanatos. LightHelzen as the fist kingdom, the most important kingdom of all and the kingdom which deals with white magics. This is the kingdom where elves and dwarves lived. The Kingdom of LightHelzen holds the item which controls the balance of nature. LightHelzen is the capital of Thanatos, it is considered as the kingdom of wisdom, because some sages and scientist used to gather here because of its large libraries and research centers. The city-state of LightHelzen is divided into two districts, the residential district on the south side of the city and the commercial district on the north side. The residential district's main attraction is the world-renowned Rekenber Library, located in the center of the district. The commercial district contains an airship landing strip, the LightHelzen Bank, various trading posts, and the Alchemist Guild House. More importantly, it houses the White Magic Corporation Headquarters. The next kingdom will be Heltrum. Kingdom of Heltrum holds the item which control the day and night in Thanatos . Heltrum is the kingdom which inhabits by goblins, witches and ogres and headed by Ishta a witch whose makes all the dirty business.

Niyaran is the third kingdom. Niyaran is the kingdom which occupies by native tribes. There are 4 tribes that inhabit the kingdom. They are the Yagashi tribe, Nodokame tribe, Rama tribe, and Utan tribe. In each tribe holds an item. Yagashi tribe holds the crystal which makes the whole Thanatos warm. Nodokame tribe holds the item which makes Thanatos’s winter. Uma tribe holds the item which gives Thanatos its wind breeze. And the Utan tribe holds the item which makes Thanatos wet. If these items in Niyaran combined, they will make an item which controls the weather in Thanatos. Volsug is the fourth kingdom. This kingdom is the most disciplined kingdom in Thanatos. They consider discipline as the most important thing in life. People in Volsug are a high disciplined fighter. Most of them are great warriors, and the reason why this kingdom called the dragon of the west. This kingdom holds the item which gives Thanatos its supplies. The next kingdom is Hizen, Hizen is the most civilized kingdom and known to its high standard of technology. Hizen used robots, machineries to make its work fast. It is often called the City of Steel. It holds the item which gives Thanatos supply of energy. The last Kingdom will be Fadri, Fadri is just a small kingdom which inhabits by some rural people. This kingdom holds the item which makes sufficient mineral resources.

This six kingdoms worked together to make Thanatos the most beautiful place every. But, there is one that is not contented of what they have. That is the Kingdom of Ishta, the Heltrum kingdom. Because of their greediness of power and wealth, they want to get all of the magical items in each kingdom. This plan of them was heard in other kingdoms. LightHelzen makes its first move. They gather all kingdoms and planned to attack Ishta. But, Ishta and her troupes gather forces before the other kingdoms attack them. Now, that the day of war between the kingdoms had come. Onew of the most powerful elves in LightHelzen raise its staff and bring forth the monster of the sky. As long as the monster reached the ground, the war begins. Many lives had wasted, blood flows, death had come to all of them.. But, Ishta survived and planning for revenge. In each Kingdom, lives the magical items and still holds its powerful force within it. But, no one knows where the first leader in each kingdom hid it. Each kingdom in Thanatos gain damage in the war. And it needs to be rebuild. Some inhabitants in each kingdom tried to build their own, but they don’t have enough skill to rebuild their kingdom. They need the magical items to rebuild Thanatos itself.

Warriors, adventurers, merchants, explorers and all kind of people gather in LightHelzen for an important announcement from the Elves and Dwarves. There will be an order from them, that all of the citizens of Thanatos will do their best to find the magical items and rebuild Thanatos in her real guise.

Character Profiling:

Mine will be a bit different. In character profiling, you don’t have to be well detailed. But, if you want to express more thought in your character's profile and you want to amaze other RPGers why not…

Profile Setup:

Name:
    Nickname:
    Kingdom: (the kingdoms that was mentioned above)
    Weapon: (Two max and NO guns or weapons of the future, staffs, sword are accepted))
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Weaknesses: (Limit to 2)
    Abilities: limit it to 1)
    Bio: (background story)

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rivival: THANATOS: Kingdom of Harmony

APPROVED! though take not of what follows:

Though maybe the people who join may not have to write big profiles, but this goes by the lines that while the people will be playing, they will have more work to make their characters exist or else no one will be able to truly imagine the characters of other people if they aren't described enough in the first place. Soooo, in short, I'll be checking and keeping a close eye on those who have short profiles more than those who have longer profiles.

That is all, you may now post this same message in the OOC/Recruitment section souchiro_arima!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rivival: THANATOS: Kingdom of Harmony

*scratch head* uhhmmm... If thats your condition then... I'll have to agree... Thanks for approving again.... And for those want to join PM me first or just go the the OOC thread.. here http://www.animeonline.net/f58/thana...ent-ooc-26560/

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Closed Thread