+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic Chronicles 2

Newbie spitball1074 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Sonic Chronicles 2

Quote Originally Posted by Hypercat2000 View Post
    OOC - Shadow found the door to the underground, broke it, got through your robot security, then saved me. you get to try again to kidnap me, this time though, you have to hurt my friends somehow.
    OOC: Yeah, but he didn't even mention going underground. I just hate it when things just happen.... And I'm not familiar with all the skills of the Sonic characters yet, so yeah. It's probably better that way though, cause then I'll be able to actually play the role of a clueless villain that knows nothing about the abilities of the good guys. @ garhett: Please use proper capitalizition and punctuation and other grammer devices when you type in character. It just makes everything flow better, and easier to understand. Also, please use quotations marks to separate talk from events.

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

OOC - Now you're getting the hang of it, just remember, you will kidnap me again.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

Otaku garhett is off to a good start garhett's Avatar
    Thanks

ok i have to go silver to my home gf calling oh and dont get kidnaped again oh do you wanna sleep over
    my motto: LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUTTA THE WAY

join the group WAR, Super Smash Bros., or G.A.N.K i'm in or sumit to my (improved) thread War 2020 thanks.

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

"No, i will be fine, if Havic comes back, i beat the crap out of him, he caught me by surprise last time." Silver said as he left to go home. "Bye."
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

"stop right there!"espio said with his ninja star in his hands."i just got a job favor from havic that said that you took something important to him and he said to bring back a white hedgehog.he mentioned you were a skilled theif and to be careful."(turns invisible)so im gonna make it short and sweat.Lets go!!!!!!!

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

((OOC: Sorry Im late. Didnt know you guys alreday started. Well, might as well make my intro. Oh, where's your OOC and character thread? You wil need those as I see that EVERYTHING is being posted here, and that kinda slows down the RPing. You should set those up when you get the time to.))

"You are comepletely surruonded!!! Put you hands in the air!!!!"
    The police yell outside of a high-security bank. With their guns drawn, they aim at a water based creature. The creature laughs menacingly.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Do you really think that you can stop me with your inferior weapons?!? Do you not think that your lives are worth more than this?!
    He laughs as he starts to walk outside, where the police are. The police start to aim at the creature.
    "We will fire!!!! Surrender now or we will shoot!!"
    The creature did not say a word. He continues to walk until he is outside. There, there is countless police cars in front of him. A gun was aimed at him from every angle, including from the rooftops. He then puts his hand into the air. In it, it was a chaos emerald.
    Do you all see this?!? You should know that there are only seven of theses on this planet. And with this one only, I am more than enough for you all!!! I will warn once more; MOVE!!!!!!
    The cops did not listen to him. He then chuckles a little.
    Are all humans this naive?
    He then fuses the chas emrald into itself. It then immediately started to change form. Its form did not really change, except for it had grown spikes all over its body. He then starts to walk away. The cops then started to respond to this.
    "This is your last warning!!!! Surrender!!!!"
    It then started to pick up its walking speed. The cops then started to open fire, without warning. But the bullets just went through it, as if it was not even there. He then started to walk even faster. The cops kept on firing at the creature, even though it was having no effect on it. He then raises his left hand. And within a second, his hand formed into a long sword. And with one stroke, all the cop cars that were in front of him, were all destroyed, all in his first pass. The cops are scared out of their minds. hey do not believe what they just saw. The creature then started to laugh maniacally.
    Did you see?!? Now imagine what were to happen if I wanted to silence all of you!!!!
    The cops ran immediately after that. They did not want to see that happen to them. The creature started to walk away from the scene.
    My name is Chaos!!! I have returned to finish my task of ridding this planet!!! I wil not fail this time!!
    He says this as walks off, in search of another choas emrald.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then start running to emerald city to find shadow and silver.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

me and the white hedgehog have been at it for hours it had seemed...but its only been 15 minuets.his technique of fighting style was nothing i had ever faced before."you are as strong as havic has said.but im not backing down no matter what.your a theif and you will return what you took!"

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast