+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Sonic Chronicles 2

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sonic Chronicles 2

ooc:yea it would be better well you can join in now we could just go to the hedgehog clubhouse

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

(went up to jet and nailed him in the back of the head)"im not the bad guy here...i was sent to catch a white hedgehog for stealing somthing...im not sure what but havic said it was important."(looks around to see that silver is gone)"ugh.hes gone."(went invisible)"just stay out of the way"espio said and left in a hurry soon to be out of sight(not that you can see him)

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Newbie spitball1074 is off to a good start
    Thanks

OOC: Espio and Jet, you guys are working for me together.. wtf? Well, i'm not familiar with the Sonic storyline and who's good and who's bad, but I needed henchmen, so I just picked those 2 since they didn't have solid roles yet. Did you guys even read it?!?! Well w/e, what's done is done. And Espio wasn't supposed to be fighting chaos... I sent you after shadow and silver... I don't get what's going on. O.O And yeah, you actually are playing the bad guy in this RPG anonymous, since you followed my orders. XD Also, the thing he "stole" was Silver the Hedgehog, remember?!??!

IC: "I see... So Jet has double-crossed us... No matter. There are plenty of strong henchmen out there. Finding a replacement for him is just a matter of a phone call and a request from me. However, that doesn't mean your objective has changed at all, Espio. I want you to seize Shadow and Silver IMMEDIATELY!" BOOOMMMM!!!! "What is that? What just happened?" "An explosion? Where? Go check it out right now!" "I don't care what I SAID. Now, I'm telling you to go check out the explosion fool! Don't make me tell your again. The chase for Shadow and Silver can wait. Find out the cause of that explosion, and if he/she is a villain, recruit him/her for me. If he/she is a hedgehog.... well, you know what to do." With that, Havic hangs up the phone.

"Hmm.. Time to call in some favors....", Havic thinks to himself, and the next thing you know, he's dialing away on his mobile phone and calling all the villains he can get in contact with.
    Last edited by spitball1074; Feb 23, 2009 at 11:22 PM.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

Ooc:dont look at me.he kicked my stomach.i didnt know what to do.i just went along with it

Bic:"great."espio said sarcastically."if he/she..him/her..blah blah blah.im getting tired of chasing people around he didnt even say what to do when i got there...since when did i have a cell phone??"(takes it out and looks at it)."well whatever."(arrives at the explosion sight and sees nothing but water going down a drain.)

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then appeared right beside on him "trust me you will think me that shadow got away with silver you'll see"i said then looking around.

Otaku garhett is off to a good start garhett's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC- I think i know were we are

IC- Me, Shadow goes to silver overhearing all the noise of destuction
    my motto: LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUTTA THE WAY

join the group WAR, Super Smash Bros., or G.A.N.K i'm in or sumit to my (improved) thread War 2020 thanks.

Thanks

I then see shadow then i run at him then kicking him making him fly in the air then i jumped up to him then punching him multiple times making him crash into the ground.

Otaku garhett is off to a good start garhett's Avatar
    Thanks

owww what was that for and who are you, you look very familar
    my motto: LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUTTA THE WAY

join the group WAR, Super Smash Bros., or G.A.N.K i'm in or sumit to my (improved) thread War 2020 thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast