+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Sonic Chronicles 2

Newbie spitball1074 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Sonic Chronicles 2

"Perfect! I have them right where I want them. Good job, Swatbots. Now, go follow Jet and chase after that water whatchamacallit. I want to know EVERYTHING that happens." said Havic, smirking a smile so evil that it could silence a crying baby.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

"you and i both know that i cant win this fight...we both know that.(running around him in circles so he just hears voices)but i will do anything to stop a crimminal!(throws ninja star)"shadow!!!!!!!!!!!!"

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Otaku garhett is off to a good start garhett's Avatar
    Thanks

criminal!?! what did i do (blocks star) i just came from my house after saving silver
    my motto: LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUTTA THE WAY

join the group WAR, Super Smash Bros., or G.A.N.K i'm in or sumit to my (improved) thread War 2020 thanks.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spitball1074 View Post
    "Perfect! I have them right where I want them. Good job, Swatbots. Now, go follow Jet and chase after that water whatchamacallit. I want to know EVERYTHING that happens." said Havic, smirking a smile so evil that it could silence a crying baby.

Chaos stands on top of a tall building, not far from the scen where he took the choas emerald. He looks down at all the carnage. He looks as if he is smiling.
    Foolish beings......all they do is fight among each other. But no matter. I will end all the suffering for them.
    He then is encountered by a mass gruop of robots. They had "Swatbots" labeled on thier chest plate. He then plants his feet to the ground as he gets into his fighting stance.
    Now what do we have here? A bunch of tin cans who are in a hurry to become opsolete? Well, you have t\found the right one to do that for you.....
    The head head then responded
    Master havic would like us to take you to him. Resistence in not needed.
    Chaos turns away. He looks as he is not interested.
    Then why did he not come himself? I doubt he is a busy person....
    He had more personal matters to attend to. He replied.
    Within in an instant, all of the swatbots that were surrounding the one that replied, were in shambles. Chaos laughs as he holds his arm, that had transformed into a sword without any of them knowing. He then walks up to the surviving swatbot.
    Well then......tell him to make time then! If he wants to take my time, he needs to do it himself!
    Chaos the stands at the ledge. He then turns to the swatbot.
    Tell havic that I want to see him face to face if he wants to talk. And if he brings a bunch of you toys again, I will silence you, the rest of the bots, then I will go for him!
    With that said, the last swatbot flew off. Chaos then looks down. He feels a bit bored.
    Well, I might as well go down there and see why they are all in a fuss.....
    He then jumps off of the ledge of the building and lands on the street with a loud thud. He looks around to see several people there fighting. He smiles slightly.
    Does anyone wish to fight me? I am rather bored I wish to "strecth my arms" if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"well you check it out ill do it myself"i said then walking back to the fight.

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

"Hmm... Chaos, long time no see, how is life?" Silver said as he turned to face Chaos.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

Newbie spitball1074 is off to a good start
    Thanks

"Hm... Now, this might be troublesome... The creature is quite powerful... But no matter, that just means more power for me once I am able to convert him... to the dark side! I guess it's almost time for my grand entrance then... Slavebot, prepare my jet. Destination: Sega City."

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhh......silver. Its beensome time since we last met.
    He says he walks towards silver. He then walks past the others. He looks disgusted.
    What an inferior breed......
    He then stops in front of silver.
    Well then.......will you be my opponent for this practice seesion for me??
    He says as he lets his eyes glow dark red.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast