+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight of Paths

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Twilight of Paths

In a world of two decent innocent lives represent the faith of the world. Simon a well known skilled ninja that can manipulate any enemy contact. Baron a well known shinobi that counter attacks from enemy contactsm due ro his stealth condition mana stamina. The lives of two dependent on different style of heir of defenders that once set land on planet earth. The year is now 2040 anything can happen, such as a war or simply pure fighting all day long. The location sets off the coast of Mare Montevino Mt. A coastal region that battlelizes amount of excessive fights and long pure journeys, anywhere and any time. The tims is now 16:00 Hours and familiarly about many more characters want to join in and let the journey or fight begin.
    Last edited by dark1angel; Oct 16, 2008 at 01:37 PM.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight of Paths

looking up and down the road for some sign of life or people / things Ranu (ok Ranu = good side and Unar = bad side) he sighs and sits down by the side of the road for a rest...
    death and life are one and the same

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Even after Ernock began his fight only one would make his day and that would be simon his arch enemy only when they fight does everyone stop to pay attention to these historic combatants
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Simon stood out in the open road awaiting a battle and not realizing that assasins would soon bust in and start a battle within him. Having this unkown battle clears his thoughts and stays sharp before any movement. Up to this point Simon passes by three assasins as they were wood being chopped. Simon would gain some combat experience starting out as a rookie in nija mode.

|アスタロス|

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Ernock noticing the fight jumps in and helps simon hoping he would accept his challenge of a rematch between them for the last one ended with Ernock in the hospital
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

Ending up with no choice Simon agrees into Ernoks challange and faces off with the fearcest creatures of shinobis. The battle has settled down and now Simon making his way to clear with Ernok about his fighting skills, "Your skills are still unmatched with my degree of fighting young one." Talking as if he were above him.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

When Simon finally got close enough Ernock used his strength to try and kill him but Simon was too quick and sturck Ernock acrosss the face and Ernock got mad "I'm gonna kill you if its the last thing i do Simon" at that instant an explosion cuaght Ernock and Simon off guard and twenty men came thruogh the new hole in the wall

Thanks

Simon without knowing what the outcome will come out either positively or negatively, for a short moment Simon deliberately started to dash towards the army of twenty men that headed straight for him. He jumped up into the air and without a single smile or emotion he darted out a shuriken aiming for at least five men that charged at full force. "This is going to be interesting for tonight."

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast