+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight of Paths

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight of Paths

looking around Ranu spied a town ahead from were he was looking back at the feild desided to go on... turning around just in time to glimpse a man running at a fast pace and then slowing down to a walk... Ranu flew down high over the man's head and shouted down "What ya doing?" (^^)
    death and life are one and the same

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

the women hands me my coffee and i walk out the diner and i start to finish my journey.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Simon slowed down before he made his way towards the entrance of the town called "Leir Usagi" before he made a movement, he saw someone above him shouting at him. He stared and later on moved slightly and caught him on mid-air, "Who are you and what you want with me?" Simon started to halt before any other movement was made.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

flying around some more Ranu replied "Just wonderin what ya doing." doing a cartwheel midair
    death and life are one and the same

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Gereon gets out of his chair leaving the paid receipt and a tip. Gereon follows the kid outside of the diner. Glaring him from behind, Gereon takes out his .9mm beretta and fires a warning shot in the air, and aims at Rukai. "who are you?" he says to him.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

"So are you the traveler that needed to see me or help me out in my journey to find my missing Airin?" Simon called out his name by shouting, "My Name Is Simon and I have been meaning to meet you for a long time dear friend." Without hesitation Simon darted out to find himself in mid-air to conversate with this unkown character.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i turn around "im rukai toshimoto and your stupid earth technology want help you i learned how to take a hit from every type of bullet"rukai said smiling

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Gereon doesn't smile, he shoots Rukai in the forehead, he took the hit, but the bullet doens't penetrate his skin, Gereon startled about the situation, he puts his gun away and quickly grabs his shotgun and aims at Rukai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast