+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight of Paths

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight of Paths

i then take out my sword and it glows purple which one is faster my sword or your bullet

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Gereon loads up his special shells, cocks the shotgun and fires a shot at his leg, the pellets hit his leg but doesn't penetrates his skin, a hissing sound came off his leg, the pellets begin to melt on his skin. "garlic mixed with silver" said Gereon as he cocks his shotgun and aims.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"good combination but not good enough"i charge at gereon and slash at him with my sword as ever thing went in a silence.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Gereon's shotgun was sliced in two, he sighs and grabs Rukai by the neck and tosses across the street, as he hears a thud, Gereon walks to the center of the street and brushes dirt off himself. he looks at Rukai and gives him a gesture look, "packing a lot of heat huh? well come on then" moving his neck around and popping his knuckles he waits for his attack.

Thanks

then the sky turned completley black as rukai laughed i then appear behind gereon and i punch him sending him through a building

Thanks

Gereon raises up from the pieces of rubble, he grabs a large boulder and throws at Rukai, Gereon deosn't smile as the boulder made impact. walking out of the destroyed building, Gereon watches the boulder to any movement.

Thanks

i then start glowing with purple aura soul reaver a red blast goes through gereon making him feel weak

Thanks

Gereon smiles and laughs, "this has been a good battle, best one I've had in years. Now lets continue this later kid," he turns around and waves his hand behind him, Gereon laughing continues and echo's through out the city.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast