+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight of Paths

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight of Paths

"come back coward"rukai said with anger the sky then went back to its natural blue color then i disappeared in the shadow's

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Gereon still laughing, and soon it became giggles, and then he stops laughing, "now where am I going to find a gun shop around herer?" he said to himself, as he looks around. he looks down at his hand as a metal shine was revealing, "I guess that kid is stronger then I expected." putting on a glove he continues to walk in the streets.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Simon darted back down and left the area into where this unkown character was getting the atttention. Simon still has Airin's thoughts in his head, and looking back at the town he merely saw another unkown character who has gloves on and staring at the ground, "Ya need a hand pal?"

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Cletching his fist, he looks up and see's someone running, asking Gereon a question, he simlply replies and ask, "no, whats your name? I'm Gereon." he says proudly and he lifts up his chest.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

in head i guess i have bigger threats to face humans and hunters for right now and why did that guy keep calling me kid im 27 years old no matter "now i have to leave this city" i then go down a road were theres foot prints in the sand then i see a figure down the road.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Cletching his fist, he looks up and see's someone running, asking Gereon a question, he simlply replies and ask, "no, whats your name? I'm Gereon." he says proudly and he lifts up his chest.
    "Well well it seems you got a head start with my fighting skills." "Try to keep up with me if you can kid." At that moment Simon felt as if he were to fight an undefeated or merely an immortal, since that feeling felt before his awaken adrenaline boost in.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

then i see two figures standing infront of each other as if they were gonna fight i dashed down the path and stood in a distance watching.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Seira had started walking from her dark secluded corner when she caught an eye full of two guys talking. She smiled at them as she passed them and headed into the building that was next to them. She opened the door and it was a bar, a nice one at that. She took a seat in the far corner.

"Hey miss, can I get you something to drink?"
    "A glass of water will be just fine."

The lady nodded and wrote something down. I heard her hollar for a water. I just sat there in silence when she returned, I thanked her and she just smiled. I sank my head down into my arms. Today was turning out to be a bad day.
    *FLASH BACKS OF HER DAY*
    "Seira, I am sorry to say but you have to stay here until they let you go." My mom said crying her eyes out. "But mom I dont want to stay here I want to go home with you guys." My eyes fill will tears. Some walked threw the door and told my mom to leave I was left there all alone. "I am sorry Miss Klims but you will have to be locked in we dont want to take the chances of you escaping." I felt helpless as the man left the room. I heard him lock the doors. I cried really hard. I had to make a plan to escape. I turned over and I saw a vent. A smile grew across my face. I use my X-Ray vision to see what way lead out. I got up and went into the vent and that was the last time that place had seen me.
    *END OF FLASH BACK*
    A tear ran down my cheek as I remembered what happen. I knew I could never go back to my family because that is where they are I know it for sure. I just sat there and stared at the wall thinking of where I could go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast