+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight of Paths

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight of Paths

wakeing out of the rest Unar (bad side) looked aroung and spied apon a man battleing against 20. (evily) "Hehehehehehe this shall be fun." picking up a limb (branch) and flying tword the fighting.
    death and life are one and the same

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

While Simon darted out towards the 20 men, he then saw someone coming out of the shadows it was an unkown character and was ready to fight on with him. "Who are you and why are you stopping this mess for myself."Saying as he were above him.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

before Enrock could understand what was going on he dashed at the unknown man only to get beat down in one blow "Oh you are so lucky" Enrock then runs away to heal himself
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Emilia was walking down the road, fuming. She had just come from the house were she grew up only to find that her parents had moved in the time she had spent in the god forsaken lab. She smiled at that memory. It was a groggy one because she was coming out of the sedation drugs that had been in her IV at the time. PETA decided that any lab that experimented on humans needed destroyed. They had gone in there to remove the animals and were p***ed but not shocked to find her. It was happening more and more. Now they carried the means to take those type labs out permanently. It had made one beautiful fireball. At which point she heard a nearby explotoin, so she headed in that direction.

Emilia heard the sound of fighting coming from around the corner but was hidden by the tall wall. She stopped at the corner and looked down the road viewing the fight. Twenty highly trained men against three, only one of which looked trained. She smiled as she started down the road. "Perfect, a great way to work off my frustrations." she thought as she unwound her whip and unlatched her throwing star case.

She ran down the road, one of the people coming out of the wall managed to get behind some ninja looking dude. She hated people getting stabbed in the back. "I don't think so"she hollered as she crack her razor embedded whip around the guys neck and pulled.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

David checked his ammo, good, still enough. He hated large scale missions. He had been working with the PETA to take down a lab, and was searching for any escapees. He checked in with his teammates via radio, nothing, it had been like this for a while. There was some unknown interference, making communication impossible. In the distance he heard fighting. He began to head towards the sound. It sounded like they were using hand-held weapons, as there were no gun shots being fired. Dammit, why did there have to be civilians here?

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Erock still in a rage came upon a woman he never seen before he stopped to question her "Hey whats up with the whip sweet thang" waiting for a response he sits down to let his nanites heal his wounds from his previous engagment with Simon
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Newbie Ninja_Amaya is off to a good start Ninja_Amaya's Avatar
    Thanks

Alone and confused Rashina began wandering she could hear screaming, Yelling. Her ears burned as the pitches began to drive her insane. The animal side of her began to take over and she went into a blind rage. Her eyes flickered into a piercing gold from the stone cold grey of her human half. She could feel her blood boiling and before she could stop herself she took off in the direction of the noise. As she began to approach she could make out the shapes of what appeared to be humans..

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Simon now settling down with the enemies that are being casted away, he became very substantial. He had noticed that his opponent had engaged with another fighter not only to see a change of position, he was aroused by the way of what was happening. Simon could not concentrate with his mana because of his injury from earlier before. "There must be another way to beat him down, my arch enemy." "Oh great here comes more fighters in my direction hope it makes my day easier."

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 ... LastLast