+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight of Paths

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight of Paths

i got out the wall of the building and then i dashed at ernock with fast speed then doing punch kick combos to him then i did soul reaver scratching almost the whole front of his chest off.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

realizing his mistake Ernock grabs him by the throat and hold shim high waitng for the sun to rise in five minutes "i told you to die" the sun rises but Ernock realizes that what he was holding was a puppet "damn you Rukia i swear i will find you and kill you"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

then i was floating high in a corner were there was still darkness at "and you know one thing im that special vampire the one with wings the strongest one the one who will bring the world to its knee's with the apocolypse im the one who can withstand the light"rukai said smiling evily

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"well i guess you haven't met Simon yet you think i gave you a whooping just wait til you met the master" chunks a tree at him but misses
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

"simon that name it sounds like i know him from some where"rukai said trying to remember "well maybe he can give me a good fight"rukai said up to the challenge

Thanks

well i will take you to him if you do me a favor" waiting patiently for answer

Thanks

"yea and what the price in this i dont have all day i need to drink and fight thugz and criminals"rukai said with question

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Rose was alone in her mind. "Who are you?" she said to herself
    The person who had taken over replied back."The other you, your persona, your other half, whatever its called. My name is Serenity."
    "But How come I have never know of you?"
    "I was inside the whole time, just never really out like this. But I have to protect you."
    Rose was silence. Suddenly she could see again. She was in her own body now. She could see the sky. It was strange.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast