+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight of Paths

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight of Paths

while flying about Unar hit anyone he could with the limb he screamed "Hehehehehehe I kill for fun but do you not agree being killed is funner Ehhehehehehehehehe..." while swinging about with the branch...
    death and life are one and the same

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Erock tired of waiting gets up knocks her to the ground before she gets a chance to use her whip "Ha only Simon can beat me Ha ha ha" after that he spotted a woman who looked confused so he decided to help her after learning her name he took Rashina back to hus lair where he showed her a map of the place and told her if she wanted information to seek out a man named Simon who he hated
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Without knowing his opponent has disa[[eared from his view into a bliz of mist. Clarifying the moment of a while to search more fighters to sparr with. Without his way of knowing , he notices a person sitting behind the branches of the tree, he comes forth and asks, "What is your name young one." "My name is Airin Smith sir."
    Without a glance he gives her a hand to stand her up from the battle she just experience.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Ninja_Amaya is off to a good start Ninja_Amaya's Avatar
    Thanks

Rashina thanked him for the help. She took off running as fast as she could the lair became smaller and smaller at each passing step.

Who is this simon guy? How the hell am I suppose to find him?

Her mind becamed consumed with thoughts she had no idea why she should even care. What use were humans to her anyways. She stood suddenly not realizing she had gotten herself lost again. She stood there looking around unsure where to find this Simon fellow.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

looking around Unar spied no danger to take care of and as simply as that fell to the ground even before he hit he was in a deep sleep...
    death and life are one and the same

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Airin looked at him surprisingly amd without a glance, she turned away into knowing how he looked lke, very tall and handsome with dirty blonde along with black streak hair. She was famed or in luck that she has met this fellow whom he was. "Why are you staring at me like that as if we knew each other." Simon was trying to figure a way into searching for more fights to get stronger and to attract more scenarios to help him in his quest.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

it a desperate attempt to become stronger so he can fight with Simon for he now aknowledges that he will never beat Simon so he now tries to become strong enough to help him in his quest so he speeds of looking for Unar the ancient hoping he had knowledge to help Erock become stronger
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Trent's hands grabbed at the Man's T-Shirt, pulling him up from the ground and closer to his face. He smirked at the Man's beaten and bloody face.
    "So, where's this dude you ain't telling me about. Eh?" Trent's voice issued out like a snarl as he struck the Man again, this time in his stomach.
    The Man gasped and wheezed for air, but finally relentend.
    "His names... Simon!" he coughed, blood splattered on his T-Shirt and over's Trent's hands.
    Trent smiled
    "Tell me more!"
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 ... LastLast