+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight of Paths

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight of Paths

"Well welll it seems your indeed spunky, but are you strong enough to take me out dear Airin?" Without hesitation he junmped into the circle of sparring in order to help poor Airin to boost her energy up.

The time and location are still unkown, since the fighting took different leads of dimensions.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Ninja_Amaya is off to a good start Ninja_Amaya's Avatar
    Thanks

Rashina slightly annoyed began to walk to the nearest group of people she could find. By this point she was very fustrated. She appoarched her face stone cold as her eyes, she had no expression.
    She spoke up " does anyone know of this Simon?"
    At first they ignore her with out a second thought a man's body lay split in two on the cold ground his warm crimson blood staining the ground. Rashina stood there licking some of the blood from her ring blade.
    " I repeat does anyone know where Simon is?"

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

in his attempt to find Unar he ran back into Rashina "Hey i know we got off on the wrong foot but follow me i have to make a quick stop but i will take you to Simon" she is outraged that he threw her down earlier and she tries to attack just to get thrown to the ground "Look please forgive me for what i did earlier i just got out of a figh twith Simon so i took it out on you but please trust me i can be a strong ally"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

Rashina looks and him with a sneer. She grumbles alittle as she picks herself off the ground. " Fine, But can we stop this knocking me to the ground?" She brushes herself off and twiches her ears. " Where's this stop you have to take?"

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"I am looking for Unar he should be at the old factory across town and sorry for knocking you down agian but you did attack first" after arriving at the factory "keep an eye out for him don't talk or look at him he will attack you cause he don't know you yet leave the talking to me"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

"ok" Rashina began to walk around the bluiding kicking around some pieces of glass.
    I'll never understand these men she began mumbling to herself.
    Her ears began to twitch as she heard the sound of breaking glass behind her. She grab her ringblade and listened for a second sound of movement.

Newbie Zangetsu1101001 is off to a good start Zangetsu1101001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Amaya View Post
    "ok" Rashina began to walk around the bluiding kicking around some pieces of glass.
    I'll never understand these men she began mumbling to herself.
    Her ears began to twitch as she heard the sound of breaking glass behind her. She grab her ringblade and listened for a second sound of movement.
    Kano appeared behind her. His fangs out. " Hello, what are you doing here?" He said in a suave voice. He purred like a kitten, as he smelled her blood. " I am Kano, Kano Ichimata."
    I am Kano Ichimata wielder the Boomarang Blade. Cross me and beware.

Thanks

She looked him up and down. "Your not who I'm looking for"
    She turned and began to walk away while brushing off her clothes and putting away her weapon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast