+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight of Paths

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight of Paths

running through a patch of woods Ernock came upon a ship so he snuck on board to see what was going on and he over heard a conversation interested he busts in uninvited "Hey whats going on here" seeing Geroen he realized it must be important so he apologized for his rude intrusion and asked if he could join for awhile
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Finishing her shower, Crescent quickly took a nap. She woke up about midnight with a frightened face and sweaty body. It was a dream. It was about earlier that day. When she was attacked by the two vampires. It was terrible. She hadn't had this kind of dream before. What will happen to her now? Will she become a vampire now? Or would she die?

Questions were filled in her mind. Sensing hunger, she went down to order a drink at the bar.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

being accepted into the group Ernock told them all the info he knew about how hazardous thwe city has become telling them that if you try to get to his warehouse you better be ready for a fight "If we can get to my warehouse i can give you all stimulant packs that can help increase speed,strength, or whatever you need increased but first we must get there"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

"What me spy on your ship, I didn't even see it." I laughed at the thought of him thinking I was a spy. "I am not sneaky let alone me be a spy." I was no longer on guard when I realized he wasn't a threat no more.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"well then i must resume showing a new member of my ship the rest of the ship"ragon said then i went back into my ship and saw someone talking to gereon then i took out the retractable blades and was standing "who are you and why are you on my ship"ragon said in rage

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

On second thought, she didn't want this kind of food. She wanted something... reddish? And something... rusty? More like a blood. Crescent gasped. No, no... she didn't want that. She's not becoming like them. No way, she could also be a... vampire. No, no.... Not a chance. Never...

Never.

Thanks

As Ernock awoke in a bed on the ship he noticed a commotion on deck "whats going on out here guys what did i miss" looking puzzled he decided to let them handle it

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

He had left me be after realizing I wasn't a threat. In the middle of thought I found the perfect car. I walked up to it and it was unlocked the word "Idiot" crossed my mind. I opened it up and got in. I uncovered my mechinical arm and pulled out some wires. I really didn't know what I was doing but it seemed to be programed in my mind. I put the wires on the ones bellow the steering wheel and it started up the car. "Hell yes this is too freaking cool." I put my foot on the gas and drove off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 ... LastLast