+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight of Paths

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight of Paths

Simon turned around to see that his alliy was not totally brutally torture and best of all he relieved to seee him back in fighting conditions. "So what brings up new news to me my dear friend?" Looking around to find some relaxing moment after a fighting condition and hoping to regain his strength back fully restored. Airin standing by next to Simon, she would be smiling at something peculiar that Simon did not understood of. "My dear Airin what are you smiling of?"

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

"Hm? What?" Airin said, quickly looking back at Simon. "Oh! Um...nothing! Just thinking!" She said, looking away and laughing nervously. "So, anyways. What shall we do now, hm?" She asked out loud to anyone willing to answer.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

confused Ernock decides to stay close and pay attention to Airin knowing she was up to something but what he wondered "So Airin what do we do now huh" waiting for a reply he listened carefully when all of a sudden a battalion of soldiers ran up shooting at Airin but Ernock got in the way blocking all the bullets with his semi metallic body
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

looking about Unra finilly found the group and set down right by them, and watch as the bullets flew into Ernock...
    death and life are one and the same

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"Quickly we must get Simon and Miss Airin out of here come on i know lets kill all these weak fools" as Ernock said that he started charging at the battalion upon contact Ernock threw ten men in the air then slammed on the ground making an earthquake killing hundreds more then after they were all dead he said "whew that felt so good to release some anger i feel better now" looking back at them he says"what did i do"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

then from a distance i see droids falling from the sky near my ship i dash at them slicing them easy like butter destroying without any attack "human technology is way beyond mine"ragon said smiling

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Gereon being showed around the ship, he went back into the armory room and grabbed a few weapons and a body armor, taking what he needed, he looks outside and leaves the ship. Taking a last look on the ship, he sighs heavily and continues to find out what he really is,

He hijacks a truck, and drives down a road, doens't know where it'll lead but, it'll take him there.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

When i was done i got back into the ship and put somewhere humans couldn't see it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast