+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast

Thread: Twilight of Paths

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight of Paths

As Simon was gliding through his mission he has been enchanted with a deep sleep spore from an unkown arrow that came from directly behind. Now he must do all his might to keep on moving and remove the effects of the Spore.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Rukia had become very silent for awhile so I just took my leave. I walked out into the forest since when he had made me stop my car I crashed it. Another car gone. I'm the car recking queen. I walked into the forest to keep out of sight. Though the last time didn't go so well maybe this time will be different. I kept on walking until I saw someone. He look like he was drugged up or something. I stopped and hid. I didn't know who he was and I didn't want to find out either. What if he was a bad guy?

"Man, I swear I need to stop running into people. This is going to be the death of me."

I covered my mouth quickly. Gah shut up idiot you gonna get caught talking. I stood there quietly waiting.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

quickly realizing she knew the whole time "Hey what are you up to i don't know why i am following you i just have this feeling that i can't explain!"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

*Simon is trying to fight of the effects of the sleep spore and trying to move on with his path.*

While kneeling down to cover his face from the spore he quickly blows it off to a distance that is not near him. "I need to move on with my path can't hang around here any longer."

|アスタロス|

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

(OOC: talking to dark angel awesomeparty12 sorry -_-')

I heard him speak, he didn't seem like he noticed me or was trying to find me. I walked out from behind the tree and stood there looking at him as he spoke to him self.

"I need to move on with my path can't hang around here any longer."

"Umm excuse me, are you okay? You don't look so good."

I said while walking slowly towards him as he knelt on the ground.
    Last edited by Kiani Haki22; Feb 03, 2009 at 04:19 PM.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Getting up gently, she dusted her clothes off with the dirt and quickly stood in front of the crowd. She continued walking until she reached the park. She tried to find a tree to rest under. She found a tree nearby and sat under the shade. She observed the people passing by. they were all different. But they had one thing in common that she wants....

Their blood.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"um i don't know can you help me i....i don't remember anything i was looking for something or someone but i can't remember" looking at her then standing to his feet
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    (OOC: talking to dark angel awesomeparty12 sorry -_-')

I heard him speak, he didn't seem like he noticed me or was trying to find me. I walked out from behind the tree and stood there looking at him as he spoke to him self.

"I need to move on with my path can't hang around here any longer."

"Umm excuse me, are you okay? You don't look so good."

I said while walking slowly towards him as he knelt on the ground.
    "Yes, I am fine no need to worry about my health and who you might be?"
    Simon staring to this unkown character in front of his face.

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast