+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 43 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast

Thread: Twilight of Paths

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight of Paths

"Very well then lets move on to my move alrite and please keep me up to date if you spot any followers." Simon looked at her for second and faced a different direction to start his movement of battle.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"i am at the will and call of my master the one who gave me life" bowing down he hears his masters orders and goes to his ship
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I just nodded at him and followed him as he began to walk. I didn't think I was going to find anyone else to travel with. Though I was hoping not be alone then again being alone might be the smart option though. I am being followed and I am wanted by the government. My family must miss me dearly I know I miss them. I sighed looking down at the ground.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

LOOKING AT TH ENEW PERSON eRNOCK SAYS "hEY WHO ARE YOU I AM eRNOCK ADVANCED CYBORG I WAS CREATED FOR DEADLY PURPOSES BUT THE MASTER HE SAVED ME NOW I AM FOREVER IN HIS DEBT WHAT ABOUT YOU HOW DID YOU FIND THE MASTER?"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

(OOC: Caps locks is counted as yelling, and that goes against the rules btw just thought you should know.)

I looked at the cyborg that was talking to me and gave him an odd look.

"Master? Even if he'd saved my life I would never call him master. But thats just me. Anyways I am Seira and I saw him kneeling he looked like he needed help. But from the looks of it he seems just fine now."

Thanks

"well you might not see the beauty in his work but i do he is a kind master sometimes other times he wants nothing to do with me but even though he beats me i am his slave and i will obey" getting up i walk over to the person and with a swift hand punch them in the gut

Thanks

I rolled my eyes at this drone. Just another idiot roaming the world uneeded, unwanted....but for some reason I felt sorry for him or her. I still hadn't figured that part out. I caught up with Simon and began to walk at his pace.

Thanks

having a feeling of being unneeded a tear rolled down his once joyful eyes wiping it away "Huh i haven't done that in years" then he catches up to Simon and her but he couldn't explain what was happening he felt torn at the heart but couldn't figure out why

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 43 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast