+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight of Paths

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight of Paths

i look at emilia with my red eyes staring down on her

Newbie Zangetsu1101001 is off to a good start Zangetsu1101001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmjowJaggerjack View Post
    i punch zangetsu in the face i will find someone else to feed on and they will become mine
    "You will leave Emilia alone, Grimmjow, she is weak, her blood is useless." He said motioning Emilia to run away.
    I am Kano Ichimata wielder the Boomarang Blade. Cross me and beware.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

She lifted one eyebrow at them. 'Weak' 'useless' She'd show them weak and useless. What she knew was that the girl needed taken away from both of them. She snapped her whip as she slowly began a circle to the right. she grabbed a throwing star and expertly placed it in the knee of the one farthest from her. She flicked the whip around 'red eyes' and then pulled the razors embedded in the braided leather cutting flesh as it tightened around the neck. then she tugged it hard to bring it back to her, snapping the tip. One step at a time she was circling toward the girl.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Newbie Zangetsu1101001 is off to a good start Zangetsu1101001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ghattenpaw View Post
    She lifted one eyebrow at them. 'Weak' 'useless' She'd show them weak and useless. What she knew was that the girl needed taken away from both of them. She snapped her whip as she slowly began a circle to the right. she grabbed a throwing star and expertly placed it in the knee of the one farthest from her. She flicked the whip around 'red eyes' and then pulled the razors embedded in the braided leather cutting flesh as it tightened around the neck. then she tugged it hard to bring it back to her, snapping the tip. One step at a time she was circling toward the girl.

"lISTEN GIRL, i AM A VAMPIRE you are a mortal, you wepons connot hurt me" Kano says as he grabbes the girl's arm. "Now if you want to kill up, you must burn us, or else we live forever." explained Kano to Emilia. " Iam helping you."
    I am Kano Ichimata wielder the Boomarang Blade. Cross me and beware.

Thanks

"You mean like this?" she rubbed her thumb and 4th finger together, pulling them a few inches apart, a high volt spark jumped back and forth between them. "I'm not human." and she jabbed the high volt into his neck stunning him.

She picked up the girl throwing her over her shoulder. The computer in her abdomen that controls the hydraulic system adjusted for the additional weight and high speed she was obtaining. She had two circulation systems, one was the hydraulic systems and the other was the one ever normal human had for blood. She wanted to get the girl away from those two things.

Anything is Pawsable

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

((Wow. A lot had happened while I was off for 18 hours or so.))

Crescent was now confused. A few people had been fighting over her just now. First a man who he claims himself as a vampire and now claiming that she was his. And now a man trying to stop the "vampire". Then another vampire appeared who bit her. Now a cyborg girl? What was happening around her? Her blood..? That man's blood...?

Now she also had another problem. Her vision is blurry and her body's energy is draining. She was being carried off to somewhere. Somewhere safe she hoped.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

after hearing what he has to do he took offf with Rashina and he told her he will now take her to see Simon "but remember if it comes to fight ing i will do it he is too strong for you right now"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

Emilia felt the girl stirring. she looked behind her and didn't see any pursuers, for now. She saw part of an old barn and headed towards it. When she reached the shadows of the old barn, she set the girl down, propping her against the wall.

"Are you alright? Can you fight?" she asked the girl with concern. "Can you at least run?"

Anything is Pawsable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast