+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight of Paths

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight of Paths

hearing a noise coming from a nearby barn Ernock busts in to she two females one looked as if she had run out of energy "can i help you two ladys with anything?"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

wakeing from his sleep Ranu looked about and spied some people not far away. *jumping up and flying to them* "HIIIIIII PEEEEEEOOOOOOOPPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEE!!!!!!" in a happy carefree voice flying about over their heads... (thats mostly all of you people...)
    death and life are one and the same

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Simon waking from his deep sleep goes out in search for Airin, which she disappeared out of nowhere. Simon got to his feet and darted out with his sword of spear, and his speed increase by each passing minute. He regretted into letting himself to sleep before guarding poor Airin.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

when he finally decided it was time to go he said goodbye to the girls who are doing better now he wen tstraight to Simon "Simon there is a woman who has been following me who has been looking for you" trying not to fight Simon Ernock steps back letting the woman talk
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Gereon walking on the sidewalk pavement, cars driving by splashing water next to him. Looking around he past by several stores, he only walked into a small diner. a nice young girl see's him entering, "I'll be right with you sir!" she says taking other peoples order. Gereon sits at a small table next to a window, the girl stands next to his table, "okay what will you have?" she asks, Gereon being quiet for a while, he looks at the girl, "I'll have your special." the girl writing down the order and tell him she'll be back with his order, Gereon looks at his hand, "what the hell am I?" he says to himself.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

from the rooftop of a building i see the person looking out the window i then jump off the building into a alley so no one could see my unearthly powers i walk in the diner and see in a high stool "what would you like sir"the women said "i would like a coffee please" rukai said i looked behind me looking at gereon with my red eyes in my head i was saying kill him he's not normal.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

looking down at the people and growing bored of them Ranu looed away to the south and flew off to look for funner people
    death and life are one and the same

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

While, Simon searches a way out to search Airin when there is no way to see in the town he just entered, also his endurance quitely fail on him, made him cool down on him and he continued to walk in order to restore or replenish his speed back to normal.

"Where could she had gone to now." thinking in his head, rather then to simply to look around the town. The town Simon looked at was the size of a mountain hilll and the population was no greater than 200 people. Simon discardeed his used cantines when he was in still search of Airin.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast