+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld-War of the Clans

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Underworld-War of the Clans

While everyone's attention was diverted, Fang ran over and ate up the hot dogs. He then walked over and ate the steak of the Ares agent. He then started drinking the honey from the bears on the tables.
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Aug 18, 2008 at 12:21 PM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Leon watched the young woman leave and turned to face the necromancer as her spoke. "I'm sorry for the commotion, but I didn't know that woman and she was definately drunk..." he told Leon, as he looked at the doorway leading to the kitchen. Leon saw Pantha just beyond the doorway, and turned to face the necromancer again as he continuedThanks alot for your help there... You really saved my life. Here buy yourself a drink when you're done working...Enjoy it he said as he handed Leon a 10 dollar note.

Leon looked at the Necromancer and was going to walk back to the door, but stopped and turned to say "I appreciate it, but I cannot accept it. not because of helping you, but I get wild and uncontrollable if I do." and with that, he walked back to the door. to continue his work.

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

The thanked the waitress and smiled back, Well... I'm digging in. He said. The meal was delicious, it must've been an exellent cook... He really enjoyed it untill his last bite. When he was done he raised his hand and asked for the bill. When he got it he paid his expenses and took a seat at the bar, where the other lady had sat. Waiter, give me a gin n tonic, and don't be cheap on the gin... It wasn't his purpose to got drunk or anything like that, he just liked the burning taste of gin stinging in the back of his throat... He watched around some more and suddenly a man dressed completely in black enterd the building and took a seat next to Nesto. The man greeted him and Nesto said hi back. Then suddenly nesto felt a burning pain in his side, he lokked down and the man pressed a little cross onto his body. Please, stop it if you know what's good for you... But the man continued. That's it... Nesto said and he took the pendant from his pocket and he summoned a big skeleton that came storming in and jumped the man. The man removed the cross and Nesto got up. What's this He shouted Return to the grave you came from! And never get out of there again, you are allowed to rest for eternity... He said this as if he didn't know the skeleton and it looked like he saved the man. I'd go away If I were you, you never know if there could come more He said to the man. I'll get you for this The man sissed and in an eyeblink he pulled a bottle of water out of his pocket and sprayed it on nesto. Shit holy water... Nesto said while laying on the floor crawling of the pain.
    He looked back but the man in black was already gone. Who the hell was that, and what did he want from me Nesto silently said... The his vision blurred and he passed out.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

The woman at the bar slid away as quietly as she could. She had seen the priest before and being vampire wanted nothing to do with him. His powers were enough to make any of the undead shutter.

Brucie called to Pantha that the priest had gotten another of the patrons and he was out cold on the floor, at least he thought so.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Nyia and Jenny were playing in the park when Nyia fell asleep on a bench.

Jenny seeing the chance to see if that little boy was still there, ran off to see if he was and turned the corner to see him eating honey and stopped, staring at him. She took a step towards him before turning around and running back around the corner before poking her head around it, wondering why he's eating honey before she knew it she heard her name being called and jumped, took one last look at the kid eating honey and ran back to the park before she got into trouble...
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Fang noticed the lady watching him but paid no attention. He walked over to a window and started catching flies and eating them. They didn't taste very good, but he somehow knew that it wouldn't be a very good idea right now to go after bigger game.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Agent Mercer finished his briefing with the head agent, then looked around for Fang. Spotting him by the window eating flies he went over to the child and picked him up. "I think that I can get you something better than those." He went over to the bartender and ordered a platter piled with rare steaks (some for himself). He was going to test out a hunch.
    The waiter brought the platter over to table, Mercer took one for himself and started to eat it (Most were's like their meat raw to very rare). He pushed the platter over to Fang.
    Last edited by Ghattenpaw; Aug 04, 2008 at 05:28 AM.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

When Jenny came wondering back she had a curious look on her face and Nyia knew where the girl had gone. Wondering what to do with a 10 year old girl who was a curious little thing she decided that she'd take her back home...
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast