+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld-War of the Clans

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Underworld-War of the Clans

"Use the electricity to make the heart beat normal. I'll get you another platter of steak if you do." The agent replied.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Fang walked over and shocked the Senator. He then listened for a moment, then shocked him again. The paramedic just stared in fascination at the boy. He then used a stethoscope to listen.

"The Senator's heartbeat has stabilized!?" he said in wonder and awe.

Fang walked back over to the agent and said "Eat?"
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Aug 18, 2008 at 12:25 PM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Thanks

"All you want, son." Mercer ordered another platter of steak. the best they had and more honey to be brought out. As well as fish, chicken, pheasant, pork, milk, cream, ice cream and a platter of vegetables and fruit. He wanted to see exactly what Fang's preferences would be. As a predator type child he suspected that fruits and vegetables were out of the question nor could he blame him.

Everything was set out so that Fang could choose what he wanted.

Anything is Pawsable

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Fang ate the meat and drank the honey but pretty much ignored everything else there. The Senator was slowly looking around even though everyone else was telling him to stay down.
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Aug 18, 2008 at 12:26 PM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ghattenpaw View Post
    A Sargent came over to her desk, "Hey Marcia, Had a phone in on a possible witness to your murder." He said handing her a piece of paper with an address on it. She grabbed her jacket off the back of her chair saying, "Thanks Jeff" on her way out the door.

She pulled her car up in front of the building who's address was on the paper. It wasn't far from the scene of the murder, Typical run down neighborhood. It didn't mean that the people were bad or lazy, just that they had to work harder for what they needed. She got out of the car and went into the building. Locating the apartment, she sighed then knocked on the door. When the girl opened the door, she produced her shield and said, "I'm Detective Marcia Dunes. You called about a murder?"
    "Yeah... I did. The person who witnessed it isn't me though.." Nyia opened the door and let the Detective in before asking her if she would like to sit down...
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Giselle watched as paramedics were running in and out of the clubhouse near the park. She was curious at what all the racket was about and made her way to the building. She squeezed herself through the door but was stopped by one of the paramedics.

"Ma'am, the Senator just had a heart attack. I'm sorry, but could you wait outside?"

'Senator?' She though to herself, thinking about the job that she was given today. 'It couldn't be the same guy..' She looked around to the table where the majority of the paramedics were and spotted whom she assumed to be the Senator. His back was turned to her so she couldn't catch his face.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted a meal.." She said.

The paramedic replied, "Fine, just don't get in the way."

Giselle wasn't that hungry, but she decided to go with her act and ordered a small plate of chicken. As she waited for her food she stared in the direction of the Senator, waiting to see his face. If it was him, she would kill him before he left the room.

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Ouch! It burns like hell... Nesto said while regaining counsciousness. What in the world happened, and where am I? He tried to remember but he just couldn't his head was burning and his body felt like it was being drenched in strong acid. Then he saw the man next to his, the bouncer and it all began to come back... How long have I been lying here? And where's that man? He asked at the lady that was bended over, looking at him. Neso knew he had to get away, the preparations for the ritual would almost begin and his assistance was a must. He tried to get up but he was still to weak. I can't get up, care to help me? He said. A small crowd was beginning to form in the restaurant. Why can't they just leave and let me recover in silence... Nesto thought...

Thanks

"Yeah... I did. The person who witnessed it isn't me though.." Nyia opened the door and let the Detective in before asking her if she would like to sit down...
    Marcia opened her note book and said, "why don't you start from the beginning? Just who witnessed the murder?"

Giselle wasn't that hungry, but she decided to go with her act and ordered a small plate of chicken. As she waited for her food she stared in the direction of the Senator, waiting to see his face. If it was him, she would kill him before he left the room.
    A man in a black suit wearing black sun glasses came over to her table, "Secret service, Ma'am. I noticed that you just came in. We're under lock-down until further notice. You will remain at your table until the situation has been cleared. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause." Another agent was standing just behind her and off to one side. A man in a charcoal gray suit and carrying an attache` case came in and approached the Agent. "excuse me, I'm from Interpol I need talk to the Lead agent." After being pointed out he walked over to the lead agent. He took a very thick folder out of the case and presented it to the agent. A look of disbelief crossed his face as he read the first page, then he looked over at another agent who was standing by a large overstuffed leather chair that had a 4year old child sleeping in it. The one agent went over to the other and handed him the folder saying something to him and pointing to the child. A look of shock crossed the agent's face and was quickly suppresssed. A few other agent's were posted around the child.

meanwhile the Senator was placed on a stretcher by the paramedics and taken out to the waiting ambulance.
    ************************************************** *******************************

At the Chuck wagon Pantha told the guy, "You must be one lucky fella. The Priest usually makes his targets very dead." to the bartender and bouncer she said, "Take him to my office and place him on the couch. I'll bring some brandy."

Anything is Pawsable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast