+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld-War of the Clans

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Underworld-War of the Clans

Leon helped Nesto up, and supported him to Pantha's office, where he slumped down onto the couch. "Any reason, they wanted you dead?" Leon asked as he rubbed the drying blood from his skull, but Nesto did not say anything. "Okay, okay. Don't worry about it. Leon told him, as he twisted his neck to get the vertebrae back into position.

Walking out of the office, Leon went to back to the door and continued his job for the night. "Well I can't wait for this night to be over.." Leon thought to himself, "Then i can go back to my forest, where it is peaceful." he continued.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

She was still sitting at the table. It had been ten minutes since the senator left and her meal was finished. There was an agent behind her and a few more were standing around the room. She slip a small explosive under her chair, making sure no one had noticed and then turned to the agent who was behind her.

"Excuse me, hasn't the Senator left?" The agent who didn't answer her. "Hmm... well, at least can I go to the bathroom?" He nodded and pointed her in the direction of the restroom. She got up and was followed by the agent.

When she entered the restroom, the agent tried to follow her but Giselle gave him a dirty look and slammed the door in his face. She spotted a window high on the wall, and decided to make that her exit.

"Sorry, today's meal is going to have to be on the house." She jumped up and squeezed herself out the window, which led to a small alley behind the building. She could hear the agent trying to force his way into the bathroom. "Now for some fireworks," She said pushing a button within her jacket.

The explosion was small enough to smash the windows but not damage any part of the building. Giselle used it as a distraction and made her way to her vehicle.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Havoc ensued as the table where the woman had sat exploded, sending bits and pieces everywhere. The one agent and a couple that had been at an adjoining table were killed by the flying debris. Agent Mercer, still holding the folder, threw himself across Fang to protect him. Agents, other diners, and staff were thrown by the force of the explosion. several of the windows were broken out as well as all the bottles at the bar.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

It just so happended that Sam and his fellow group was passing the building on they're way to see another client as the explosion made the windows shatter. Sam and the others looked up as glass came raining down on them. Sam sighed and snapped his fingers and two of his fellow necromancers jumped into the air, twirled their cloaks and knocked the glass shards away from their master. Sam looked at the building and smiled at the havoc going on inside, "Looks fun! But an appointment awaits us lads..." he said with a sigh and the group of necromancers continue on their way...

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Fang woke up at the explosion. He sniffed the air. carnage was everyonewhere. He smelled the source of the carnage and the individual responsible. He snarled in utter bestial hatred and started tailing said individual.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ghattenpaw View Post
    Marcia opened her note book and said, "why don't you start from the beginning? Just who witnessed the murder?"
    "I don't know the story, not the whole story anyway." Nyia sighs.
    "Her name is Jenny, her mother was the one killed, or at least was one of the ones killed. I can't tell you much but they we're going back home. According to what Jenny says they where heading back from her friend Crystals house when it happened. What I'm not exactly sure but it will take a while for her to actually open up.. "

Nyia waited and then heard the child shifting before getting up. Jenny looked at the cop and then at Nyia before looking back at the cop with a wide eyed expression..
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Giselle jumped into her car. She immediately lit a cigarette and stared at the destruction her explosive had caused. She noticed agents running out of the building, her blast wasn't enough to kill them all.

"Thus why I hate explosives, too unpredictable," She sneered and started the vehicle.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Agent Mercer muttered, "shit" as Fang took off running. Still hanging onto the folder he took off after the kid. He Could Not let this child out of his sight even for a minute.

Nyia waited and then heard the child shifting before getting up. Jenny looked at the cop and then at Nyia before looking back at the cop with a wide eyed expression..
    " Hi, I'm Detective Marcia. You must be Jenny. I want to catch the bad guy who hurt your mom and scared you. Will you help me do that?" She asked.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast