+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld-War of the Clans

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Underworld-War of the Clans

It was an honor, my master... Nesto said to the large man in front of him. I have finished my task master. The medium has been taken care of and is ready to be resurected... Unfortunately there was a witness, but my zombie minions took care of her... He grinned. This is what he did, serve his master, obeying his instructions.
    And, where is the medium now... The large man in the shadows asked him.
    Well uhm, that's the thing... By the time the witness was finished of the cops arrived, and I had to flee. But fear not noble master, I will get the medium for you and she shall become your way to make contact with the reaper himself... Nesto tried to defend himself.

I hope you are right... We have been looking for this individual for years. If everything get's messed up because of you, you will not be forgiven... Loyal or not. With those words the master retreated into the catacombs again.

I will not fail you, master Nesto said while putting on his cloak. He headed for the alley where the body lay, at least if it was still there... Then he began to think how to nag the body away from the police, because they would definately be there. I hope I won't have to use this one... He said while looking at his pendant.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babyman For This Useful Post:

edgar123junior (Oct 25, 2008)

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Seeing a cop move so fast Nyia stands up quickly and stares at the roof of the building, wanting to get a closer look but she heard a twig snap behind her and spins around, dagger already in her hand, ready to pounce. She sees no one but that never means anything. Slowly she creeps back inside her house keeping a watchful eye on everything going on around her before slamming the door shut, thus waking the child and locking it.

Jenny looks up at Nyia.. "What's going on?"
    "Nothing Jenny, go back to sleep.."
    "Then why'd you slam the door?"
    Nyia sighs and walks over to the child. "Well, there are a lot of things that make me jumpy at nightime but there's no reason to be frightened sweetie.. I won't let anything hurt you" Shocked at her words and the motherly instinct she was now getting for this child she tucked her into bed and sat down in the chair that she was sitting in earlier, wondering what was happening to her.. She's never cared what happened to anyone before yet this child was having a strange effect on her.. why...
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BrokenLover101 For This Useful Post:

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Leon moved around the corner of the stairs when he heard "Come out, NOW!" the female cop yelled. But it was second nature to Leon to avoid any trouble. but tonight was not his lucky night, when the cop zipped into view with her weapon drawn.

"Freeze, you're under arrest!" she said as she moved closer. "But I never did anything, all I did was get a better view of the scene." Leon told her before attempting to escape by jumping to the next building.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to overload For This Useful Post:

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Giselle looked undiscerning at the boy leaving the alley. She wondered what she always did after she sold a weapon, she wondered what kind of use a cheap .45 would get in the hands of a 15 year old kid with needy eyes. It was somewhat obvious, but she didn't care and just shrugged as she lit her cigarette, looking at her lighter and chuckling to herself.

"Prosperity huh?" She said to herself while leaning against the trunk of her car and stuffing the lighter back into her vest pocket.

She glanced up to the night sky, which was sandwiched between the even darker cement brick buildings.

Giselle hated nights like this, nights that seemed to weigh heavy with crime and that echoed with the sounds of sirens. She sensed some commotion from the roof one of the surrounding buildings and it knocked her out of thought. She spotted a shadow pouncing to the next rooftop, it wouldn't have grabbed her attention so much if she didn't smell wolf. The scent always put her on edge and she defensively gripped her gun.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

As quick as a shadow she was across the roof after who was trying to escape. "If your innocent you'll stop." she replied, "If not I shoot, with silver bullets." she simply said.
    Yeah there were innocent supernaturals that didn't want any part of the Clans, ones like herself. But, there were two dead bodies. One of them a Norm, and he was trying to run away.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

"If your innocent, you'll stop, if not I shoot with silver bullets!" She said, which made Leon slow and stop. "Look I don't want any trouble.. I only came into the city tonight to find some food. He said as he turned to face the following cop.

Seeing the weapon still pointed at him, Leon decided not to struggle and more, and moved towards the female cop. "So, what now officer? You going to take me in, for nothing?" Leon asked.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

"Well some body took out that beholder. and that is no easy feat." She looked him over then put away her gun, There was no sign of a weapon on him. "If your just sight seeing, you picked a bad spot." She realized that she was facing a wolf. A loner then, unusual for a were of any sort outside the cats.

"Here," she took out her note book and wrote down an address and drew a quick map then handed it to him. "A friend of mine owns the Chuck Waggon, a restaurant that caters to our kind. I was suppose to bounce for her tonight." she looked over her shoulder down at the crime scene, "Tell her I sent you. You'll work for your meal, but it will be a good one. I have to go make sure that Beholder stays dead." She said as the Medical Examiners wagon pulled up to the scene. Then she was gone, walking toward the bodies.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

When nesto arrived back at the crime scene the body was still there. The place was full of police, luckily the one who seemed the toughest ran up to the rooftops, the rest were normal inspectors... Well, how can we take care of that? he asked himself... He already knew but he liked to ask himself questions, it made him look more intelligent. Well, nothing to do about it. He grabbed his pendant and kept it in front of him, then he spoke some quiet words: Servants of the lich come forth to my aide... After he finished those words the ground on the other side of the crime scene rumbled and a pair of vicious looking skeletons appeared in the shadows out of sight. Now, attack... he whispered into the pendant and the skeletons took an agressive stance. It was then a medic car arrived. Shit, more people... he whispered, and if it wasn't enough the cop that was on the roofs began to climb back down. Guess I'm out of luck... Well, then we'll do it on the hard way He sighed and he summoned another skeleton. Then the three of them jumped at the scene and attacked a cop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast