+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld-War of the Clans

Newbie gederek is off to a good start gederek's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Underworld-War of the Clans

Jax slowly gets up from the hard ground. He carefully looks around and smiles. Slowly, he walks out of the cave and stretches a little.
    ''aah... a new morning...''
    A grin appears on his face*
    ''And a new day of the war, lucky me i'm not a target''
    Jax grabs his scabbards with his katanas and straps them to his hips. He attaches the steel crossbow on his back and heaves his big axe on his shoulder
    ''off we go then''
    Jax walks through the woods, heading for the village quite close to it.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

The 'Interpol" agent wandered threw the complex checking on the status of the clean-up from taking out this particular branch. He finally came to the main staging area where they had been running experiments and storing the results. The Shade stepped forward as you here the sound of a body hitting the floor. "I don't need him anymore, now that I have found what I'm looking for." He walked away from the body of the Interpol agent (Not dead but will be out of it for a long time) and started to look the lab over. He checked the specimen jars that held either the rejects or incomplete test results. He shook his head at some of the gruesome things Humans tend to do to one another. Then he checked the different cells that were off to on side fading through the wall to get in and out again. Finally he went over to the files and carefully searched threw the files and computer records for the information he wanted. Every once in a while he would shake his head in amazement as he put certain papers and print outs in a folder, At one point he let out a low whistle. He had just closed and picked up the file when he herd someone coming down the hall. He looked at the unconscious form of the agent and smiled as he faded through a back wall. That was going to be enough of a distraction that the fact information was taken won't be discovered for a while.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Fang jumped the fence and landed hard on the ground. He waited about fifteen minutes before he got up and started running again. After another 15 minutes, he came to a small shopping center. He went in to the nearest store and spilled icee all over himself as he figured out how to work the machine.

The store owner came running around the counter as Fang was walking out with his new drink. "Hey! You got to pay for that!" he yelled angrily.

Fang merely kept moving towards the door. The shop owner confronted him with a broom. He paled visibly when the child turned on him with Fangs and Claws, still holding his slushee.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Thanks

The owner was picked up from behind by the back of his collar so his feet didn't touch the ground, "I wouldn't do that if I was you. His purchase IS being payed for." the large Carpathian decreed. Walking over to the counter he was very unceremoniously dumped behind it. The exact amount was layed on the counter with a business card that read, Geoffery Talbernoff-United Nations Special Envoy, an address and an phone number were also listed. "Anything the kid wants will be billed here and I will double check that everything is on the up and up." With that he smiled just enough that his fangs showed.

Then he went over and picked Fang up. Fang had watched the whole thing with fascination. Walking out side They ran into Mercer , who had shifted back into human form. "Thanks for the tip." He said. Geoffery pointed to the Red Lobster, "Let's go get some lunch, there is much we need to discuss." He handed Mercer his business card. Fang was still noisily sucking on his drink.

Anything is Pawsable

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Giselle woke up to the sounds of swords colliding. She rubbed and wiped her eyes, while making her way to the window to see what the racket was. The sun was bright, it was too early for her to be awake but she shrugged and looked down at the courtyard. She saw a young boy practicing swordsmanship with someone that she guessed to be a trainer. Giselle was certain the boy was human and this puzzled her. What was a human doing at the home of a werewolf alpha? She proceeded to watch until she noticed that she had clothes laid out for her again.

Germaine must have sent people to fetch things from her apartment. She was content in knowing that she didn't have to wear dresses anymore, she dressed immediately. Unwrapping the bandages on her arm, she found that her wound has healed finally, and she removed the stitches herself. The wound had left a scar, which was bizarre and upset her, but she decided to make her way to the courtyard.

When she arrived, she noticed Germaine sitting under a terrace, having breakfast. He glanced at her and smiled.

"Too early for shoes?" He chuckled, pointing at her feet.

"I'm not going anywhere, am I?" She was still aggravated about the day before. She made her way to the table and sat down. A large meal was prepared. "You eat so much every meal?"

"I eat what I want.. Not sure what happens to the rest." He watched her grab some toast but she still kept her eyes on the boy. "I adopted him..... After vampires slaughtered his family...."

She was puzzled and said, "Why not turn him, it would make him stronger than just practicing swordsmanship.."

"I doubt you'd want to become a monster after seeing your sister and mother being torn apart by them." This forced a choke from Giselle.

The boy was slicing the air, you could sense his anger in every stroke. Giselle watched as he parried every one of the instructors attacks. The instructor as frustrated by this and forced a heavy attack on the boy, causing him to loose the grip on his sword, it fell to the ground.

The instructor laughed, "You have talent, but until you have muscles you won't be able to slay anything."

Giselle got up and made her way to the sword the boy had dropped and picked it up. She pointed it at the instructor. "You aren't an instructor until you prepare yourself for the day your student surpasses you. Today he has, so swallow your pride.... Or fight me."

Thanks

Fang slipped out of his shirt long enough to head into the store right next to them, still slurping noisily. He suddenly stopped and grabbed a small box, he looked at the lady behind the counter and asked "mine?". The box contained a hundred honey straws in various flavors.

Thanks

The Shade walked through the wall and over to the Alpha. He nodded to Giselle as he laid the folder down on the table. "The usual payment in the usual way is acceptable." he said then faded out. The Alpha opened the folder and read,

Ares Bio Weapon Project !

Code Named: Fang

Subject designate Fang was a gift from the our God, or so the Necromancers ell us. They had come to us with this ingenious plan to genetically create a Child of Ares. Herein lie some of the findings of said project.

Fang seems to have extraordinary regenerative capabilities. No matter what body part we took off, it regenerated the appendage. Any incisions we made were healed completely over in minutes. A missing arm returned in two hours initially. After several times, the arm healed completely in about 15 minutes.

Fang seems to be able to adapt to his surroundings. His adaptation capabilities appear limitless at this time. His body seems able to adjust to the changes around ti.

Fang's senses are off the charts. Along with the normal five senses being hyper acute, he has: infra vision, ultra vision, gravity vision, radiation vision, the EMF detector present in sharks, and several other unusual ways of being able to decipher the world around him which we can not name at this time.

For his size, Fang has enhanced strength, speed, agility, and stamina. He can withstand a devastating amount of damage. Up to and including apparent death for about two hours. The full details will be noted elsewhere.

Anything is Pawsable

Thanks

"High Lord! A werewolf hit woman killed one of our political agents 6 hours ago. She has been traced to a mansion. The subject has also been traced to a store currently. Should we approach?"

"What you idiot! And warn it that we are around? Do you want to get us discovered, you moron?!"
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Aug 28, 2008 at 04:48 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast