+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld-War of the Clans

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Underworld-War of the Clans

The shade walked int Pantha's office. "You'll find this interesting. Usual payment in the usual way." He smiled as he dropped a folder onto her desk then faded out.

************************************************** ***********************************

Mercer was laghing his a** off at the look of confusion on the carpathians face. "Now you know a small amout of what I'm dealing with." he said finally. They went in and payed for Fangs honey sticks.picked Fang up and went to the Red Lobster were they wound up fishing him out of the lobster tank before they got their table. Next time they'll pick a resturant without a fish tank in it.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

When asked what Fang wanted, he just looked at the guy. He then pointed at some lobsters and steak, clams and calamari. When asked what kind of potato, he gagged. When asked for the other he smiled at the word cheese (as in cottage cheese), when asked what to drink, he pointed at the honey. The man looked at the others with a question, then wrote honey milkshake on his sheet.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Newbie gederek is off to a good start gederek's Avatar
    Thanks

Jax tosses the body asside. An evil grin appears on his face while he sheaths his katanas.
    ''i told you no one stands in my way, my deals are for my interest only. No one else has to know what i do.''
    Jax slowly walks over the corpse of the guard, through the gates and looks around.
    ''hmm, not much has changed since my last visit... i wish i could go elsewere, i might get linked to the corpse they found here.''
    He shrugs a little
    ''well, it wasn't actually my fault, it was necromancy... yet i shouldn't get involved into a war again.''
    Jax walks to the north side of the city, searching for a blacksmith and an inn to stay.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Shade watched as the young man cleaned his weapons and walked away from the body. "Hum....Interesting. A young Carpathian by the looks of it. and one with a grudge. Might make a good assassin." Shade thought then he headed back to his haunt to make a few phone calls. Yep, this might just bring in some more payment.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Thanks

''hmm...''
    Jax looked around, he didn't like the feeling of being watched.
    He shrugs but is cautious.

Jax sees a inn and smiles.
    ''perfect... i might get some news here too, i need to know what kind of environment i'm moving into''
    Jax carefully looks over his shoulder but sees no one.
    He smiles and bangs on the door wich starts to tremble in its hinges.

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

The skeleton melts back into the ground as the shade flows past and the owner smiled as the skeleton told him what new things had transpired in it's sector. The necromancer smiled and ran back to his master who was laying on top of a familiar tomb in a graveyard. The master was humming a jazzy tune but stopped as the fellow necromancer came near. "What is it Ronin?" Sam said and set up so as to better hear what his spy necro had to say. "Bones has told me about what has transpired in our northwestern sector master..." Ronin said and then he told everything that had transpired while he was taking care of the clients. Ronin was James's informant and had spy skeletons everywhere and if it happened...Ronin would know...and then tell Sam about it. "Very interesting..." Sam said as he scratched an itch under his chin, "Keep a close eye on things and tell me if something happens." Ronin bowed to Sam and disappeared into the shadows. Sam shrugged his shoulders and laid back down to look up at the sky again and started to hum...
    Last edited by yinyangAio1; Aug 30, 2008 at 06:53 AM.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

How the hell am I going to find this kid? Nesto asked himself... He had been given the mission to find a kid with special powers. And I don't even know what it looks like... or at least what it smells like Nesto looked at the dog who followed him again. Well, guess I'll head to the main city first, that's the place where most people live... He didn't really think he would find the boy there, but he was also hungry so he decided to find a place to eat first. He thought about the place where he had been attacked by the priest, but in the end he didn't go, not because of fear, but because of his mission, he couldn't afford waiting long for a good dish so it would become something fast and small. He entered a dirty pub and ordered a small dish of leeches. He didn't really like to eat them, but they were nutritious and they provided a lot of energy, just what he needed on this mission. After his meal he walked outside as fast as he could and began searching again. He saw many children, but none of them seemed to have any powers. This is going to take for ever Nesto sighed, but then a skeleton popped up out of the ground like it was nothing The master has a message for you, you can find the target by searching a large amount of electricity Then the skeleton crumbled again. Muncher looked confused, just when he tried to snap the skeleton's leg of, it disappeared...
    Hmm electricity is it... Well, guess there's only one way to find him than. He knew he could sense the boy using the bones in the ground. He concentrated and tried to make contact with the corpses, when he succeeded he almost fell over. He had felt the power, and it was large... very large, Nesto could not believe this was about a mere boy. Something like that had to be huge. Nesto then slowly began to walk in the direction of the source. I found you boy, and I'm coming to get ya... Nesto whispered while smiling

Thanks

''morons'' Jax mumbled as he left the inn. No one could provide him any usefull information. The only information he had was that the Necromancers are uneasy and moving. Everyone could tell the Necromancers are uneasy when they see a dead corpse rising. Jax shakes his head and looks at the houses around the inn.

''well... i better get moving, i need to find someone who can repair my crossbow'' He should've known the string would weaken if he used it to much. The crossbow was able to shoot through two thick trees but now he can barely pierce one.
    ''And with this war i can't visit my friends either... hmm, i wonder what happened to the small kids, they must be strong men by now''
    Jax carefully walks away from the inn, he wasn't in the mood to hang around on one place to much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast