+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld-War of the Clans

Newbie gederek is off to a good start gederek's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Underworld-War of the Clans

Jax stops suddenly looks up and his pupils become bigger... a certain scent... but where?
    ''hmm... where are they, my dear... where are they hiding?'' ''left, left, right, left straight forward, left and left again''
    Jax smiles.''... thanks...'' A green glow surrounds him. He grins and turns to his left. He runs through the alleyways, searching for the power he sensed. He didn't want to get involved in anything but it was his nature to react.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Mercer had 4 search parties drawn up, From the surveillance cameras they knew which direction the boys had headed, but once they were threw the woods they could have gone in any direction. His cell rang, "Mercer.....Hello Mr. President......no Mr. President.....Yes Mr. President........No Mr. President........Actually it was the UN I call they have a Carpathian on the case.........Yes Mr. president........No Mr. President......I'm sure Fang would not like that he only trusts me and the teen........Yes Mr. President I fully understand..........No. Mr. President ........As you wish Mr. President.
    Yes Sir, Good bye sir." Mercer hung up the phone. "SH** this was getting out of hand" Mercer thought.

Meanwhile at the Red Lobster a federal car pulled into the lot. The Carpathian got out, his claymore was strapped to his back. He recognised the waiter that had given Fang the honey milkshake from earlier and went over to see if he had seen the young terror. He talked for a few moments with the two weres, The Rott-were mentioned smelling A LOT of bones in the alley. The Carpathian looked at the alley, thanked the two men and started across the street. It was probably nothing but he would check it out anyway.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Giselle and Thom walked out of the theater. Thom was jabbering about how awesome the movie was, about how cool zombies were, and Giselle was just nodding.. completely bored by the conversation and the 2 hours she just sat through. If the boy had ever met a real zombie, he wouldn't be thinking they were 'cool' and would probably be running from the stench.

"I wonder what's going on over there?" Thom pointed down the road to the Red Lobster where people and cars were gathered. Giselle smelt the air and was alarmed at the familiar scents of agents.

"We have to go." She snatched Thom's hand and dragged him in the opposite direction.

Thom would have pulled his hand away, but he could hardly think as his heart pounded faster and faster and his face grew redder as they went 'hand in hand'.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Juan came out of the 7 Eleven carrying the two Slurpies and called Mercer on his cell phone. He informed him of what Fang was doing and what was going on in an alleyway not far away. He smelled the aweful rotting stench but decided to ignore it, though he did mention it to Mercer.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Thanks

Mercer thanked Juan and warned him to not let Fang touch him as long as the zombie was around or he would be in for a very rude nauseating experience. Mercer then put in a call to the Carpathian.

The phone in the Carpathians pocket rang, He stopped just outside of the alley. "Hello, Talbernoff. Great," he said as he looked up to where Fang was digging out honey comb."Yeah, I smell the zombie, but there is something else here as well. Na, I can take care of it. OK meet us at the Red Lobster. Fang? I'll just get him lunch and a shake. OK meet you in ten."

The carpathian turned and looked down the alley, he sensed necro energy but wasn't sure if it came from the zombie or not. He pulled his claymore and started slowly down the alley. It couldn't hurt to check it out.

Anything is Pawsable

Newbie animegabe is off to a good start animegabe's Avatar
    Thanks

Walks into town and noticed a lot of cuation tape around where he fed last night. Realizes that there will be an investigation carried out. "dammit my hunger always gets the best of me and causes such a nuisance". Cars pass by and he notices an investigator who seemed really into the case. Hideyoshi walks up to the investigtor and asks" what happened here'' she replies by saying that information is classified. So i decide to walk away and rest under a tree and see how things play out

My love she burns no more
    Now she is dead, my heart is filled with
    the hopeless darkness of the world

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

A small girl rose up out of the ground next to Talbernoff. "There skellingtons down there," she said in sheer wonder. "Necro back there too. I think he's playing Hidey Seek with someone. Him's waiting after saw predie."
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Sep 21, 2008 at 01:18 PM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Thanks

Marcia pulled the car up to the crime scene. She got out and went under the caution tape. "Hey Angelina, what have we here." the other cop lifted the corner of a blanket showing the face of a victum. "Looks like we have a new Vamp running around." Marcia knelt to get a good look at the body. Her senses told her the victum had died last night.
    She shook her head There was other ways to feed without killing. She was going to have to find the new Vamp or risk more vicyums.

************************************************** ************************************************** ***

The Carpathian was startled by the sudden apperance of the little girl. He then looked down the alley, "Thank you, little one." He smiled it had been a while since he had a good fight. He headed down the alley, Claymore in hand.

Anything is Pawsable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 ... LastLast