+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld-War of the Clans

Newbie kenkenytmh is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Underworld-War of the Clans

ares powers were compleatly restored he stood up and felt the godly powers surge threw his fleshly body....ahhh my son is doing me proud he is causing enough mayhem to last a while...then as he views his son he notices that some one is try to sneak up on him and well not having faught someone in such a long time he quickly jumps in between this person and his son looks him straight in the eye's and proclaims...this is fang son of ares...i am ares son of zeus and hera....you will leave him alone NOW.....casting a quick bolt of lighting at the man with the expressionless face

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Pantha was sitting at the table with Sam and the others of his clan when she received a signal from the bartender that she had a phone call. She excused herself and took the call at the bar. The conversation was brief, then she came strolling leisurely back to the table.

"There is a new job that is going to be quiet a challenge. There is a Clan of necromancers that have stepped into the wrong 'business' they have been warned and ignored it. Now they need eliminated. Think You can handle it?" Pantha wrote the clan name of Calvesa down and a sum that was very generous indeed, and slid it over to Sam.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

"Calvesa you say?" Sam looked at the large sum and thought about it. "I think I've heard of this clan...how many members are in this clan?" Sam smiled at his own ignorance...he could just ask Bones..."Never mind Pantha...we accept your quest...We'll see to it immediately..." Sam dismissed himself and nodded to the other necros of his clan and they all bowed to Sam, then Pantha and then stepped back into the shadows where they came from and they were gone. Sam laughed and bowed before disappearing in a cloud of black smoke and left only a lingering laughter...

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i did a barrel roll away from the lightning "wait stranger if we work together the underworld could be ours we could bring destruction and chaos to the world."

Newbie gederek is off to a good start gederek's Avatar
    Thanks

Jax jumped aside, moving faster then the eye can see.
    He runs somewhere between two houses in the shadows and seems to have disappeared.
    A cold, hissing voice sounds somewhere near.
    ''Are you ssssstupid? Idiot! Higher powersssss shouldn't interfere, thisssss ain't their bussssinessssss''
    A warmer but quite harsh voice responded.
    ''if they're related... it'll be trouble... if they are related, it can make things go two ways''
    Suddenly the voices seems to come from another direction
    ''Destroy! Destructionism! Rip them appart! Shred them into piecesssssss!! Kill them, kill them all''
    The other voice seemed to be slightly singing, his words carried by the wind, blowing towards Fang.
    ''come now here my boy, wine tastes bitter but once you took a nip you'll like it... Skulls may look creepy, dawn might be frightening but once you've took the whole lot...''
    Suddenly all was silent and the wind started to blow more forcefully.
    ''... you won't feel a thing...''
    The wind stopped blowing and all seemed normal again.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

The necromancer finally ran out of roof space. He quickly turned around with an Uzi in his hand and fired a full clip into Fang. Bullets and blood splattered everywhere. Fang's momentum carried him into the necro and over the roof. They landed with a sickening thump on the street 50 feet below. There was no movement from Fang.

Michelle glided over to them and said "poor Preddy. Now you going to have to heal again."
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then fell to my knee's holding the side of my stomach then there was a dart there then i started changing into a other vampire transformation.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Geoffrey dropped his broad sword as he slid to the edge of the roof, he reached on hand over crying out, "Fang! no,no,no." He could see the two bodies, Fangs being on top bullet holes in his back.

Mercer was being loaded into an ambulance when he called Juan over. "Fang, something wrong with Fang. I can feel it." Then they put him in the back and shut the doors, leaving with the sirens going.

Marcia was in her car with another cup of coffee. She wondered why she kept buying it when she never drank it. The call came over her radio about a fight that ended in a shooting. One victim was a minor. "Sh** " she thought as she threw the cup out the window, some habit were just hard to break. She put her lights on as she raced to the scene. This was going to be a bad and long day.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 ... LastLast