+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld-War of the Clans

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Underworld-War of the Clans

Giselle looked over to where the cops were gathered, sensing aggravation. She was somewhat aggravated as well, but also didn't want to be caught with a trunk full of weapons. She tried to get to her vehicle as quick as possible, but without any of the police noticing.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Leon had moved across town using the rooftops, until he came to the location of the Chuck Waggon. Where he jumped and landed lightly in the side alley, "Hello?" Leon said as he stepped through the door, "Anyone here?" he asked as he peered into the gloom of the establishment.

"Over here Hun!" came a female voice, from within the darkness."Shut the door and let your eyes adjust." she continued to say. Obeying the order, Leon closed the door, and to his amazement, torches in the walls sprang to life at the click of the door lock.

Giving the room a once over, Leon walked towards a table and sat down.
    "What can I get for you?" the voice asked, and Leon turned to see a very beautiful woman standing near him. "Well I met this cop, a while ago and she gave me directions to this place, said something about a meal." Leon told her.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

"Aaaahhh! you must be another one of Marcia's foundlings. And if your here that probably means that she isn't coming tonight. And that means that I need a Bouncer, someone who can gently but firmly remove all Norms. but handle the supernaturals if they get out of hand." she gave him a measuring glance. "tonight I pay a free meal and $100 sunset to sunrise. You'll earn every dollar too." She handed him a menu that had everything except human flesh. You could name your poison, meat preference, even blood type.

She got up from the table and headed toward the kitchen. You could then see that the place was huge. She turned to face him, her eyes shining in the gloom like a cat's, "I'm Pandora Everling, but everyone calls me Pantha," she purred.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

By this time Nyia was back inside talking to Jenny about her mother.... and trying to get out what had happened...

"So your mother looks kind of like you, with your blackish hair and pale skin.... cute little green eyes.." Nyia said
    The little girl laughed, "Not really... she had wrinkles too!"
    Smiling, Nyia moved about the kitchen, cleaning up with the girl sat at the table watching her..
    "How old was she?"
    "34 next month..." she got quiet.
    "I see... Will you be happy to see her again?".. Nyia was trying to change the subject...
    "I won't..."
    Nyia got curious and sat on the other side of Jenny "What do you mean you won't?"
    "Just that...", She looked up with tears in her eyes "I saw what he did to her... "
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Giselle placed her weapons and car keys on the coffee table and plopped onto the couch, taking no time to turn the lights on.

"I need a drink," she said, staring at the blank television screen.

She hauled herself up and shuffled her way to the kitchen, grabbing a small glass from the cupboard. The light of the fridge blinded her as she searched around for some vodka. Nothing.

"... Damn! Turns the light on!" A voice said, somewhat startling Giselle.

She slammed the door of the fridge and looked towards the voice, "Gibbins, did you drink all the booze again?" Her eyes readjusted to the darkness and she glanced to the floor where a chubby, orange cat lay. She furrowed her brow, he was obviously very drunk.

"Nuuuu......... I dian't," The cat said rolling on his back. "I only had threeeeee cups!"

"Three cups is like a gallon when you weigh 25lbs." Giselle sighed.

The cat had now passed out and was drooling on the floor. She scooped him up and brought him to his cat-bed. She stared at him and said to herself, "Now I REALLY need a drink."

Giselle walked back the coffee table and placed her gun to her side, snatching her car keys and slamming the door on her way out. She would go there, she always hated it but didn't want to deal with any discrimination at a 'norm' bar.

When she arrived, she lit a cigarette before opening the door. As soon as she entered, she immediately made her way to the bar.

Thanks

"Name yer poison," growled the bartender, who would much rather be anywhere else than here. He was drying a glass not really looking at her.

Anything is Pawsable

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Fang picked up another golf ball in the pond. He had already collected half a dozen of them. He then walked out of the pond. He gasped as pain ran through his neck for a moment. He saw two men standing there looking at him. One of them spoke to the other.

"Mr. President, where did that child come from?"

"Obviously the pond, Mr. Prime Minister."

At the mention of the word President, something triggered inside of Fang. He skipped over to the two men then and, before anyone could react, bit the President of the U.S.
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Aug 18, 2008 at 12:14 PM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Thanks

The Secret Service Agent heard a strange noise coming out of the pond. It looked and smelled like an ordinary child. "Lost child........." he never did finish the statement as the child bit the President. "S%*T " he said and raced over to the President. He grabbed the kid. Only 4 maybe 5 year old guessed the Agent. "Report Mercer. What's happening?"

There was a huge chunk taken out of the President's arm. The agent looked at the kid, He still smelled human, and a werewolf's nose doesn't lie. "A kid just bit the president, took a chunk out too." he said into his mouth piece.

Anything is Pawsable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast