+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld-War of the Clans

Newbie kenkenytmh is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Underworld-War of the Clans

the skys turned dark.... an evil black haze that the earth had not seen in thousands of years.... ares eyes turned blood red and he arived right infront of the necromancer fast than any mortal or undead creature could have moved...he clasped the necro by the head and lifted him high into the air....."you try to kill MY SON....WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT...give hades my regards...all the sudden 50 million jolts filled the body of the necromancer as lightning pulled him high into sky where he could be seen by all... the electricity filled the body of the undead servent untill you heard a loud pop and tiny peaces of the necromancer fell to the ground. ARES look at the ground as hole appeared and portal to the layer of hades came to veiw as he watched hades laughing with joy as he witnessed the events unfold....

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Juan felt really strange as his wounds began to heal. He itched all over. He called his older "brother", Christopher, on his cell phone. Chris was unique. He was a Paladin of the God Ra of Ancient Egypt. Chris was a dual citizen of both America and Egypt whose main passion was BMX racing. He had topped first in the X Games for the last three years. He replied back "be right there. We are all Fang's family now. He's one of us and we protect our own."
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Oct 25, 2008 at 04:17 AM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

A flurry of phone calls were made in very quick time. Then several people between the ages of 18-mid twenties left their homes or work, grabbed bikes, boards or in-lines and headed for Juan. You see, The X-games tended to draw a large number of supernaturals together. There they can test their skills and powers against each other in a highly competitive, non-lethal way. But like any other 'clan' they protect their own. Juan had already proven that he could keep up with the best of them and they all had adopted Fang as their mascot. So a group of various were-creatures, Vampires, one Shade all being led by a very angry Paladin headed towards the scene of the battle.

A cop car (with sirens) pulled up a short distance away from the body. Two cops got out of the car, one walked over to the body shaking his head and talking into the radio on his shoulder. The other was already putting up the yellow crime scene tape. Marcia arrived at that point, ducking under the tape to come over and inspect the body. She had expected the child to have been hit by a stray shot, but from the look of it he had been the target. He was riddled with bullets. From the roof near by she looked up when she heard, "You! You started all this!" to see a big man grab someone by the front of his robe and land a very powerful punch square in the guy's face, most likely breaking his nose.

An hour and a half later, Marcia had a statement from Geoffrey, Fang's body was in the morgue waiting to be processed in, and the hunt was on to take down the Ares Organization once and for all.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Newbie gederek is off to a good start gederek's Avatar
    Thanks

Jax cursed.
    ''damn it...argh, this is bad...''''unwillingly you chose a sssssside... We have to keep an eye for the body, it's possssssible that he aint dead at all. They're all going down again, we have to be carefull Jax... it's possible we won't survive another 'Centrazion'... the solssssstice...''
    Jax turned away from the scene and disappeared without being seen.

Thanks

Ares calms himself down cracks his neck and laughs...i havent had that much fun in a long long time. He stood there and thought for a min. And then decided to him self ares organization is no long affiliated with me and well if you aint with me your ass belongs to hades. Ares sends a message telepathically to Enyo Pallas his high priestess i want you here Now! he stands there waiting with a smirk on his face...just wait you idiots just you wait

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Enyo appears before her Lord, she is dressed in leather and chain-mail, carrying a black and red shield with Ares symbol on it and a black and red sword. She kneels on one knee, "You sent for me, My Lord Ares?"

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

The cops saw all of the supernaturals arrive. A Carpathian came around a corner carrying a scruffy looking man about then. "You might want to have a chat with this guy Chris," he said lanconically.

Chris looked at the man. "Well what do you know about the Ares Organization?"

The man tried several times to tell the guy that he knew nothing about Ares. For some reason, he just couldn't say the words though. Chris looked at him and asked the question again. Despite himself, he started telling the man the truth. He was sent to back up the Necromancer in case he failed in his mission. He started giving names and addresses of various people connected to Ares. Some of those people were actually slightly influential in politics. It suddenly dawned on him why he couldn't lie to this man. "Paladin!" he shouted in horror at the top of his lungs. All knew that Paladins could detect Evil just by looking at a person. At the same time, it was impossible to lie to one of the Holy Warriors.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Thanks

"Rise" ares said very shortly...."i want names and where i can find the people who are at fault for this...i want the organization formally associated with me. They will pay for causing all of this trouble,and for the fact that my son almost died. After all of this information is gathered call for me. Now i must go and speak with the man known as mercer....for i must speak to him...he is quite strange going threw all of the troulbe he has for my son...that is all" as he walks away he realizes for he is now in flesh he must take care of his body and mortal food was sounding pretty damn good he goes to the nearest place that serves food...the chuck waggon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 ... LastLast