+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld-War of the Clans

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Underworld-War of the Clans

Nesto saw everything happening from a distance Well, that's a shame... Guess it's time to head back for the base again... He climbed down the roof and when he was back on solid ground he heard a squeaky sound. it came from behind him, so Nesto turned around and headed for the source of the sound. And as he entered the last alley he found the source, it was the weredog, muncher, severely wounded from the battle of before. Nesto doubted what he was going to do, Leaving and by that letting the dog die or taking him and risking getting caught. In the end Nesto just went to the nearest veterinary and told the man there was a dying dog lying in an alley. Then he headed for the church, Nesto became kinda nervous, he hadn't succeeded in his task and it was one given by the highest order... Well, better not care about that too much Nesto mumbled as he opened the large door.

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

"Hello Nesto..." a voice said from inside the church. Nesto looked around and spotted someone sitting at the head chair in front of the alter. Sam smiled as he stared at Nesto's shocked face, "I believe if you look over to that wall...you'll see what's left of the person you seek to talk to." Sam's laugh echoed through the empty church as Nesto seen the burnt outline of several bodies on the far left wall and underneath there was nothing but burnt black dust. Sam laughed some more as he stood up from the chair and cocked the shot-gun he had picked up and casually slung it over his shoulder, "I'm sorry...no hard feelings mate...I was ordered to kill your clan because they were meddling in things that they REALLY shouldn't have...and the only reason your not dead now...is because I don't see the point...and besides that my job was only to stop the clan from causing any more trouble!" He laughed again and this time he was joined by several others. Sam's clan surrounded him as they laughed with the joy of finally having something fun to do and a deep rumbling growl could be heard coming from the opposite wall of the church were the shadows were most prominent. Large dark red eyes shown from those shadows and the deep growl continued, "However, I'd run if I were you dear Nesto...otherwise my poor pet may have to come out of the shadows and eat you...and he wouldn't like that would you Glorthag?" Sam cooed to the huge dark red eyes and they responded by glaring at Nesto. "So my friend...what are you waiting for?" Sam and the others of his clan laughed as Sam pointed his gun just below Nesto's foot and fired to make him jump to avoid what he found to be blessed bullets. Sam cocked another shell into the chamber and pointed at Nesto this time and waited to see what Nesto decided to do...

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

The coroner suddenly heard the sound of metal hitting cement. Turning around, he saw the bullets flying out of Fang. The wounds were healing over too. After about half an hour, Fang sat up and yawned. His teeth elongated and he sat there staring at the coroner with a look of ravenous hunger in his young eyes.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Drune watches the crime scene from the roof of a nearby building. That was an intiresting chase... He wandered about till he came across a group of supernaturals. He looked at them from a distance, detirmining their strengths. Slowly, Drune approched the group. They looked like some kind of street gang, with their bikes and in-lines. He cast his eyes over them all.

"Which one of you is in charge?" He says in a mild tone.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Aw shit this is bad... And it doesn't look like running will be that easy Nesto mumbled. He observed his surroundings quickly, in front of him sat the leader with his beast, on the left there was only fire, and finally on the right the other necromancers, healing each other fiercely. They must've lead quite some damage after all.... It looked like there was no way inside without getting problems. But then Nesto got an idea, it was way to crazy to work but it was worth giving a try, he only had to get to the center cross. He started to sprint towards the center while casting a spell of darkness. The next moment everything was pitch black, and nothing could be seen, but Nesto didn't need any sight, he knew the church like his own bedroom. When he was approximately at the cross he summoned a skeleton of his own length put it next to his for confusion, he darkness was clearing he had to hurry... Then he spoke a spell only the highest among the calvesa clan knew and could preform, and it could only be performed inside this church on this cross. varesla salis weltu hegimazo lavres asiodito
    The ground opened and Nesto was swallowed inside a hole, the hole immediately closed again and Nesto found himself in a secret place, he decided to look for other survivors.

Thanks

Chris turned around, his official X Games t shirt visible to all. "I guess that would be me. Anything I can help you with. I'm a paladin and sworn to help all in need.

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Sam laughed as Nesto cast his dark spell and he let Nesto disappear through his little hole and waved his hand to dispel the darkness and took control of Nesto's skeleton easily with a flick of his wrist, "Glorthag...level the church and lets get the hell out of here...he can search the lower levels but thanks to our friend...we already took everybody out down there." Sam and his crew slowly walk out of the church and back to meet Pantha for their next mission as a 50 foot figure raised up above the church and gave a mighty roar as it's claws ripped apart the old abandoned church and then disappeared in a whoosh of flames...

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Thanks

A young girl came through the wall near the coroner. "You might want to feed him or Preddy might eat you." She disappeared then and reappeared next to Giselle. She then proceeded to tell her all about the incident downtown,including the fact that the Preddy had healed himself.

Juan watched the goings on with Chris and the others. He then stiffened in horror. He phoned Mercer. "We gots a problem. Fang's awake and terribly hungry."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast