+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld-War of the Clans

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Underworld-War of the Clans

After having followed the footsteps for some time Nesto saw a dim light further away. Finally, i caught up... he sighed. As he got closer to the light which seemed to be a campfire, he also saw some figures sitting near to it. Nest couldn't immediately recognize them so he got a little bit closer... Now he was about 15 meters away from the people at the fire, but there was something shady about the people sitting there, they weren't moving at all, except for one person who was laughing as it seemed. Now Nesto got suspicious. He got closer one more bit but then the laughter stopped. Now it's time to put an end to it... the person standing up said. But first let's get your companion with us... Then Nesto got grabbed in the back by 2 huge skeletons and he was brought to the fire. The two persons who were sitting down were visible now. It were the master and rachel, both tied up by a spell so they couldn't move. The person standing up was a stranger at first. But when he removed his cloak and a scar appeared Nesto recognized him. It was Fresner, a man who had left the order and joined another clan. The scar had been given to him by the master while Fresner had tried to murder him. You traitor Nesto hissed. Now now, dear friend, let's not be to hasty... I only fulfilled my master's request. My new master that is... Nesto felt anger and rage inside. He grabbed his pendant and sent a blast of dark energy at the skeletons. They crumbled immediately and Nesto charged at Fresner. Fresner lifted his hand and Nesto was immobilized by the spell and was forced to sit down. Come on, let us not handle as savages and finish this as honorable Necromancers... Why not hold a duel to decide who of us is the better... You were always the favorite of the master, well let's see how good you actually are... The spell broke and a cage of bones was formed around Nesto and Fresner.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

The cab pulled to the curb with the engine smoking and several of the idiot lights in the dash glowing red. The cabbie was muttering curses under his breath, "Sorry buddy this is as far as we're going."

"That's ok," replied Mercer, "I'll get out here and call for another car." He grabbed his cell phone out of his pocket and called Juan, Geoffrey, and the Office(to get a SS car to come get him) and told them were he was. He decided to get some coffee while he waited and entered the Chuck Wagon. He stopped in utter surprise as he saw a woman sitting on the floor on Fang racing over to a table, grab someones lunch and devour it.

He hurried over to the boy and picked him up, Fang was still holding the plate and growling at Mercer. "Your safe, I was so worried about you." He found himself hugging the boy. "I'll replace your meal anything you want." he told the costumer then went over to a booth and sat down with Fang. Then he placed a large order for food and made the same three calls that he had earlier.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Rushing in the jungle, he hides behind a large bush, digging in the ground, he finds a bow with a pack of Arrows. His eyes begins to tense and looks out in the wilderness, several soldiers walked slowly, searching for Duke. Chuckling softly, he pulls the string of the bow, he aims at the soldier in the very back. Taking his time, he lets go of the string, the arrow flying over the others, hitting his target in the forehead. Duke duck down in the bushes grabbing another arrow.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

A man came running into the Chuck Wagon then yelling "death to the predator!" He fired once from a pistol he had hidden in his sleeve. Mercer felt his hair stand on end as some kind of electomagnetic aura surrounded Fang. It appeared to be an extension of his bioelectric abilities, apparently Fang had evolved again. The bullet deflected off of whatever it was, bounced around a few times, then hit the knife wielding idiot in the spine. The agent of Murphy chuckled at the spectacle.

Before anyone could react to the gunman,a growl was heard behind him and some sort of mechanical wolf creature leaped at the fool, tearing into his leg. The gunaman turned his gun on the "dog" and the gun sort of came apart in midair.

A young man walked in behind him and shook his head as the dog proceeded to drag the fool down as if it were a police canine. The man looked at Fang. "How ya doing squirt! Finished the gift I had for you (he indicated the dog)." He then walked over to Mercer and Marcia, pulling out an ID card as he did so. He handed it over to Marcia. It stated that this was one Peter Fenton. He worked for the X Games as a technician. It also stated that he was one of the ultra rare technomancers, those mages who could manipulate technology. Since the time of the Cold Wars, all technos had to carry ID cards that were issued both by the Federal Government and by the UN. They had been overused in the Cold Wars and then had been hunted by nearly every government around until they made a pact with the UN. They forbid any technos from working for ANY government agency and hunted down any rogue technos with a passion. In exchange,the Un placed them under protection.

"Tapped into several security cameras when I heard the little guy was missing. He's our mascot you know. And we protect our own."
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Nov 24, 2008 at 05:27 AM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Thanks

Marcie moved with the speed of her race. She went after the a** that had just shot at the kid again. She was so angry that her eyes were red and her fangs were showing. She grabbed the gunman by the throat and lifted him off the ground. "You are under arrest and if you know what's good for you'll keep quiet or I'll let robo fido finish tearing your leg off. she lowered him to the floor and had him cuffed, "You can call off robo fido now. You ever think about making some of these for the police department?"

She walked over to Mercer, "Detective Marcia Dunes NYPD supernatural division. Who are you, and that is Fang the predator kid right??"

Mercer smiled at the beautiful detective, "I'm Special Agent Benjamin Mercer, Secret Service," They exchanged I.D.s "Yes this is Fang, Might as well call someone to pick up the idiot and sit down. I am waiting for a few others to join us, you might as well be debriefed as well.

************************************************** ***************************************

Another solder went down screaming and arrow sticking out of his back. A third soldier called in for reinforcements. They were dealing with a mad man out here.

Sargent Maple looked over his platoon. Their orders were to hunt and apprehend the enemy. Each member was a supernatural, different species and different powers. He pulled a map of the area out. "Here is where the Target is. our objective is to take this one out alive." He laid out the plan then said, "Let's move out."

Anything is Pawsable

Newbie gederek is off to a good start gederek's Avatar
    Thanks

Jax appeared out of no where right behind the bushes and grinned when he saw some soldiers running pass him.
    A cold voice hissed softly.
    ''yesss yessss, that'ssss how it ssssshould be done. Take one out, find that radio and track him!''
    Jax got annoyed.
    ''will you finally shut up?!'' he hissed back ''or we might as well turn ourselves in... that's all just a waste of time, and time is something that i can't afford right now. This needs to be done swiftly''
    He closely analyses the moves of a certain soldier.
    ''almost there....''
    He waited untill the soldier made the move he predicted.
    The black crossbow made of bones was aimed at the soldier and just a moment later the arrow speeded towards him, piercing his neck untill it finally stopped halfway into a tree.
    ''got him''
    Jax stood up and grabbed his big-axe while hu carefully puts the crossbow on his back.
    ''now just that radio and i'm out of here''

Thanks

The troop deployed spreading out through the area, there were three were-creatures(wolf, cobra, gorilla), two necromancers, several vampires, a beholder, and the Sargent himself(unclassified). They each spread out using their own special abilities to move threw the woods. They came to the first body and a necro went to work. The werewolf reported {two hostiles in the woods. Assume working together}

The Sargent gave orders {Proceed with caution, apprehend alive. S5 protocol} All members gave back an affirmative to orders received.

Anything is Pawsable

Newbie gederek is off to a good start gederek's Avatar
    Thanks

Jax finally stopped running and grinned at the radio.
    ''now i can exactly follow their movements AND track that boy''
    ''Great, now nothing can stop us.''
    Jax attaches the radio to his shoulder so he can clearly hear the orders, making it unable for them to find him.
    ''as soon as we hear information about him, we can start''
    Jax sits down and waits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast