+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread: Underworld-War of the Clans

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Underworld-War of the Clans

Peter chuckled lightly. "I'll see if Paul Gaines will do it for you," he chuckled. Marcie realized that he was talking about the hot dog vendor who stayed around the local Little League Field. "He's another one of us," he confirmed for her and Mercer.

Juan and Chris came strolling in then. Juan smiled apologetically. "Dad wasn't too happy about someone coming after me, so I told him Chris would accompany me around. He both knows and likes Chris so it's all good now."

Meanwhile the "dog" was busy eating a bone which Fang was handing to him. There seemed to be some sort of agreement between the two. As if the dog were saying "if you feed it to me, I'll eat it. If you are eating, I'll leave you alone. If I'm eating, leave me alone." Fang nodded as if he understood completely and didn't mind complying.

Juan looked at Mercer. "I wonder if he really does understand his "pet"?"

Peter looked at Marcie. "It has a limited AI in it. About the same intelligence as your average wolf."
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke smiles as he watches the troops spreading through-out the woods. Bad Idea he thinks to himself, he takes one looks at a vampire behind one of the creatures. pulling on the bow he aims carefully. his grip releases and the arrow flies out silenty hitting his target in the neck. Duke quickly rushes to a different location, jumping in a small ditch, he sits quietly, he could hear cars from a far distance. he prepares to shoot another arrow.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

The daywalker goes down with an arrow threw her neck. That threw the emergency switch on her radio. "Solder down, solder down. Code red alpha deploy. no prisoners to be taken." The comunnication officer relayed over the radio to the unit. This branch of the military was now in full hunting mode, and woh to the one who crosses military trained supernaturals.

Meanwhile back at the Chuck Wagon Macia looked at everyone then straight at Pantha and said "OK spill! What the hell is going on here?" Pantha shrugged her shoulders and replied "You might want to waight for everyone to get her then ask questions." She indicated Geffory as he walked in through the door and Fang ran over to him grabbing the honney sticks that he could smell in Geffory's pocket.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Thanks

Just then, a member of the paparazzi could be seen running by. He seemed to be a marathon runner, but he looked as if a demon were chasing his butt. Down the street, a Beholder sporting X Game attire and an X Game Special Police badge came running after him. The X Game Special Police had been formed several years ago when those like Juan had started attending the Games. They were comprised of the most dangerous of the supernaturals that didn't compete in the Games but liked to hang out with the people.

"Hi Pete," he said, stopping for a moment.

"Is he going to get away, Mervin?" Pete asked him.

"Nah," Mervin said. "That daywalker cop is up ahead. This guy had somehow managed to take several pictures of the French Ambassador's daughter swimming in the private area of the Fields. The Daywalker and I have been coordinating our efforts and the deal is that he gets the blood and I get the rest. As you know, due to the rare supernaturals that hang around us, the Fields are off limits to everyone and it's an instant death sentence for the Paparazzi."
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Dec 18, 2008 at 02:00 AM.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke sneaks around the trained officers. too bad they weren't special trained, as he comes up one of the ridges he looks down and finds a werewolf and two soldiers. he sighs and jumps down and gets on the back of the werewolf. The creature howled and Duke slits its throat, jumping off the werewolf, he throws himself on one of the soldiers and starts stabbing him in the chest. he turns around and the other soldier fires at him. Duke grabbing the dead body of the soldier to shield himself from the bullets. Then he throws his knife at the soldiers, piercing through his neck.

Newbie gederek is off to a good start gederek's Avatar
    Thanks

The man Duke killed with the knife fell forward and revealed an crossbow arrow in his back.
    Jax stepped from behind a tree and grins at Duke.
    He has quite the lust to kill, He thinks, and that could be usefull
    Jax turned away from the scene and walked away, searching for some more soldiers.

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Fresner stood ready to attack Nesto, but he waited until Nesto had taken his place. Well now, you better prepare, cause losing is dying... y know... He said while laughing. Nesto didn't know what to do, he was still tired from the fight he had earlier and he felt that summoning wouldn't be an option... The only thing he could do was enhancing his own powers, but he didn't know if that would be enough. Suddenly Fresner shouted Time's up, now you die... And he took a huge leap towards Nesto. Nesto jumped back and tried to defend himself from the blow that was coming, but instead of hitting Nesto Fresner jumped right over him. Before Nesto could turn around he felt a shot of pain going through his whole body. When he looked back he could only see Fresner pulling a bone dagger out of Nesto's back. You're getting old and slow, where are your skills? Show them to me so I can prove I'm better! He attacked Nesto again. This time Nesto could dodge the blow and stepped back some more. He didn't see any other possibilities, he had to summon... Nesto grabbed the pendant and held it tightly. Don't let me down... he mumbled. Then 4 bone beasts appeared out of the ground, the ceiling and the walls. Come on! Obey me and attack this scum! Nesto ordered the beasts. The beasts leaped at Fresner who hadn't expected that Nesto would be able to summon 4 whole creatures. So we're playing this game eh? All right than... he said before summoning 4 creatures himself, not bony ones like Nesto, but undead creatures, right from the grave. I said WE are going to settle this, not our minions, I am your opponent, face me yourself! Fresner shouted at Nesto before attacking him once again.
    The noise from the battle was so hard it could be herd from far out of the tunnel.

Thanks

Nesto heard a voice in his mind then, "I can help you, but in return you have to do whatever I ask of you." Nesto knew that it was the Master Necromancer from before. "I merely am asking you to accept a position in the X Games Special Police. It won't violate your oaths in any way. In fact, the Reaper actually has a few Beholders among their ranks."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast