+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread: Underworld-War of the Clans

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Underworld-War of the Clans

Chris immediately went over to Nesto and placed his hands upon him. The paladin's hands began to glow with the brilliance of the sun. ALL of Nesto's wounds were immediately healed. It was as if a god had stepped iin to relieve the mortal of his wounds.

The Master Necromancer chuckled again. "Apparently I owe Rah a favor now." The thought seemed to amuse him greatly.

Meanwhile, the lich began to draw the power right out of his victim. Within moments, the fool wasn't able to use Necromancy at all.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Newbie gederek is off to a good start gederek's Avatar
    Thanks

Jax turns around, head thrown into his neck, violently sniffing the air.
    He didn't need to hear the chill voice to knew what happened.
    ''a power... sssssstrong.... polisssssshed... sssssssoldiers of the ssssssun and the moon are together, not fighting''
    Jax nods. He knew this wasn't looking good... actually, i looks like it's going to be like previous time... manipulation, creatures used as objects... all just for one goal: victory for ultimate power over every race that has even the slightest influence.
    ''i can't locate it... i'm to tired to do so now... can you?''
    His voice sounded harsh. It took a while before the chill voice answered.
    ''... no, i can't find him...i need ssssome ressssst before i can track someone like that again. I usssssed to much energy today.''
    Jax shook his head, frustrated.
    ''this day is turning worse then i thought... first that strange kid with weird powers wich we can't find, special squads patrolling, strong powers activated... i'm not even going to try to understand. You're right, we need some rest... but where, we don't have enough time to make or find a new cave in the outskirts of town.''
    ''... i think thessssse people in their housssses are more then willingly to lend you a bed for free with a nice and ssssssharp knife pointed at their belly''
    Jax grinned at the thought, not that he would need to use his knife to persuade someone to let him rest... his mind was complex enough to find even the slightest weak point in any human being.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Mercer looked up and said "The more the merrier. It's going to take some strong talent to keep track of Fanng and train him as well."

Marcia leaned forward and studdied Nesto closely, "I know you from somewhere. What kind of record do you have."

Pantha looks at Sam and just shakes her head. The bartender brings a phone over to Pantha, she talks for a few minutes then hanges up. "Sam? You up for a 'little' fun. seems a supernatural training force is being attacked and the main squad is deployed elsewhere. Top pay , government hush-hush, and get it done any way you see fit." She wrote down the dirctions and held it out to Sam.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Newbie gederek is off to a good start gederek's Avatar
    Thanks

Jax walked normally and his his weapons were hidden, except for the big axe on his back of course. After using so much energy today, he wouldn't be able to ran quickly enough to be noticed. Walking calm like nothing happened would be the best idea now.He had reached a neat house by now. He picked something not TO clean, otherwise someone will notice if something happened in it. Jax carefully placed his hand on the strong-looking wall and his nails and fingertips were slowly forming into claws.
    When he was happy with the result, he forced the tips of the claws into the wall, making small holes so he can climb.
    Slowly he advanced upwards untill he reached a window in wich he disappeared. He looked out of the window but it didn't look like someone saw him
    ... and now... convience them not to scream and let me stay for a while...

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Nesto was still a little bit numb, but when he hear the name fang he practically jumped up. What do you say? Fang? It was then he began to remember man in front of him. You were accompanying him, right? he asked the man. He remained silenced for a while after that and then turned to Marcia. Let time tell you, if it is on any importance that you might remember me, you will. If it's not important you won't... Now that he recognized all the people, Nesto began feeling a little bit uncomfortable Hmm, I'm in the cave of the lion now, aren't I... He thought. The only one who remained a stranger was the necomanced who had stood there for the whole time, What's up with him... Nesto asked himself. Then Nesto asked the master necro a question
    Say, the other people inside the caves where you got me, my boss and the girl, what's going to happen to them? He asked still feeling uncomfortable...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke standed still in the woods with the dead soldiers surrounding him, he opens his eyes carefully and puts the knife behind his back, he walks slowly and away from the battle scene, his eyes gleaming in one direction. the only thing he could hear right now is his feet. he wondered around for a bit. then he stops, he smells something in the air, he couldn't tell what it was, it smelled like blood was spilled, he looks up with his eyes still looking in the same direction, then he grabs his knife quickly and pointed at some bushes, a little boy whimpered in the bushes, the boy sitting still, his eyes with wetness, "Whats wrong?" Duke said softly as he stared at the boy, the boy stayed still.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

The Master Necromancer looked at them. "They will be judged by the Lord of the Underworld. If they prove true to their Path, we will find places for them where they can help to benefit our kind rather than hinder it."

Fang walked over with robopooch (he'd named the canine Threat), and handed Nesto a plate of Calamari. "Friend?" he asked. It proved to Mercer that Fang knew the Master Necromancer and if He vouched for someone then Fang would take it at face value.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Sam laughed at the fact that someone remembered him! "Sure I'll take a look at it." He took the paper from Pantha and looked at Nesto and gave a laugh at seeing the fool still alive! He gave Pantha a shrug and walked out the door of the Chuck Wagon. Shadowed figures appeared around him as he walked down the alley towards the directed area Pantha had wrote down. "That was nice little rest!" He laughed and waved his hand towards the Chuck Wagon and one of the shadows bowed and disappeared through the wall of the Chuck Wagon to keep tabs on what was happening inside....

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast